Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my name is Mike and I just got a new 2011 FJ Cruiser 4x4 auto transmission. Here are some pictures that I did this afternoon. I know I will mod this car a lot so I need to figure out my wishlist. Thanks to everyone posting information on the FJ, I was able to learn everything I wanted to know about this car before purchasing.

Here are some pictures I took at Torrey Pines beach and Blacks Beach in San Diego today.

See you all in the forums!! :rocker:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Love the color! I always thought that Sandstorm was a little bit too light. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations on the new FJC! Thanks for sharing the pictures, your rig is very photogenic. The backdrop is not too bad either.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
54 Posts
WHat a sweet @ss ride dude!

and you got the black steelies too!

i always tell myself that when its time to buy a new FJ i'm gonna go shopping for it in San Diego..

i feel like Vegas got the short end of the stick selection wise.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks, i bought this truck via Zag order through USAA. If you go that route i would recommend buying @ mossy toyota with a guy named Kazumi. He doesn't try to make you buy anything or push you to do anything. Gluck!

yeah i love the black steelies!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome! Nice photos. We have had our FJ for over a year and still trying to figure out what mods to do. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Best color ever! Btw, I live right down the street from Blacks. I might need to get some new pics with that background, too.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I love the new color without the rack! Still love my Sandstorm but that's definitely a nice improvement!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts