Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

With a saddened heart, i have to part with my recently purchased 2011 FJ Cruiser Silver Fresco Metallic. I am getting relocated to Austria for work :(

I bought the FJ in December 2010 - it only has 5800 miles and is pretty much brand new.

I am asking $29800 for it. Please see specs below and PM me if you are interested - i am located in Florida. This vehicle is a pleasure to drive and i am heartbroken :mecry:

thanks - Big Papi

Convenience Package
-- includes remote keyless entry system, cruise control, power outside mirrors with illuminated markers, rear wiper, exterior spare tire cover, auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera [1] monitor and privacy glass on rear side, quarter, and rear door windows.
Upgrade Package - includes 17-in. alloy wheels with P265/70R17 tires, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC) (4x4 models only), electronically controlled locking rear differential [2], 115V/400-watt AC power outlet, JBL® AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, 11 speakers including subwoofer, XM® Radio [3] , auxiliary audio jack, USB port [4] with iPod® [5] connectivity, hands-free phone capability and music streaming via Bluetooth® [6] wireless technology, leather-trimmed steering wheel, exterior color-keyed door trim inserts, floating-ball Multi-Information Display with inclinometer, compass, and outside temperature, shift and transfer levers with silver accents (automatic transmissions only, transfer lever on 4x4 model only), and rear parking assist sonar.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts