Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've regretfully come to the conclusion it's time to sell my FJ which I have loved the last 5 years. I just brought this vehicle to the Northeast from Arizona in September, and it has been and will be garage kept since then. Located in the state of Vermont.
Wheel Sky Cloud Tire Car

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just a little more info on this vehicle for those interested:

Truck was purchased by me from Findlay Toyota in AZ, who took it on trade from the first owner. I have maintained the truck religiously (mostly w Findlay) and all records can be accessed in Toyota's database. This truck was built as an ARB edition "FJ Crawler" package when new, which makes it very unique amongst other FJs. I have the FJ Crawler emblems which were removed to ceramic coat the paint and for a cleaner appearance. The FJ currently has just under 45k on the odometer, which is almost unheard of for a 2011 short of being in a collection somewhere. My intentions were to keep this truck forever; but I recently left AZ and purchased a home in the Northeast; and bought a Tundra to sacrifice to the winters here while the FJ lives in my heated garage. This is an opportunity for someone to get a very special vehicle that has been truly loved and it shows. For more pictures or to schedule a time to actually see the truck text or call me at 508-240-4840. Please don't waste my time with lowball offers or trades. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts