Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all - I spoke with the folks at Husky today about availability of their floor liners for 2011 FJs. I was told that they hadn't seen the vehicle yet, and were not scheduled to check into design or equivalence with 2010 parts for at least another month.
Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well... yeah... the previous year mats will fit.. there's no difference unless you're waiting for some backseat snap bs to get designed... The fit is so snug in the back that if they do add this feature, it will be pointless.. and the front is the same.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Well... yeah... the previous year mats will fit.. there's no difference unless you're waiting for some backseat snap bs to get designed... The fit is so snug in the back that if they do add this feature, it will be pointless.. and the front is the same.
Believe the front is redesigned on the 2011's too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got my husky floor liners yesterday. The front ones won't lie flat because of the round mat locks on the 2011. The liner has a long rectangular channel that the round portion of the mat clip won't fit into.:mecry:

I will likely have to hack some sort of mod, but for now I just removed the round doodads. The mats dont move around because they form to the floor shape so well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i've had mine in for over a month and they fit great...front and back. 10x better than the friggin weathertechs that we wasted our money on for the suburban

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback, all. I ordered my liners this afternoon.
Cheers,
Mike
2011 Army Green 5AT, loaded

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just an update... Weathertech had "digital fit" liners posted on their site supposedly for the 2011 FJ. I ordered them and they are still the old version with the wrong clip holes. I'm sending them back.

The Weathertech cargo mat is being shipped separately and I'll probably get it today - if its nice I'll probably keep it anyway; I've heard the Weathertech cargo liner is better than the Husky (more rubbery feel, less hard plastic). Bummed about the liners. Called Husky, they are still roughly 4-6 weeks out from having the 2011 liners available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts