Votes: 11 3.6%

Votes: 13 4.3%

Votes: 7 2.3%
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it's finally that time we've been waiting for! :rocker: It's come down to 12 GREAT submissions! This poll will be up for approximately 2 weeks, that's until March 1st, 2011. At that point we'll make our 2nd
poll with the top 3 submissions that were voted for in this poll.​
Note: I know a few submission were a couple of you "messing" around with some pics, but the idea is still there :)
What ever submission that wins, will be used to make up badges. Who ever takes the responsibility in doing so will be responsible for the money for getting the badges and shipping to the folks who order them once they've been made up.
The forum is in no way responsible for the badges or the distribution there of.​

the number of the badge you're voting for will be above the badge...not below

#1​

#2​

#3​

#4​

#5​

#6​

#7​

#8​

#9​

#10​

#11​

#12​

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Hillary ftw!! :rofl:

some awesome submissions and I can't even see them all yet cos some are blocked at work. It's already a tough decision

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to fix this... the number of the badge you're voting for will be above the badge...not below.. I've noticed that the top number is close to the badge above.. I'll space out better ;)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I like almost all lol, I wonder if not putting 2011 is a good idea, I feel like in 2012 ur gonna need a new one

·
One Man Wolf Pack
137 Posts
Something kept telling me to vote for Number 12! But in the end I like No.7 originality

·
Registered
920 Posts
Number 8 is awesome! :bigthumb: I agree that the badge with "2011" on it will get old...Oh, I like number 2 as well! Either way I'm in.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Very nice work to the people who submited their art , they all look good . Good Luck

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice work people! All of these look awesome except for #6. In my opinion, it should be tossed. Completely unoriginal.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
#10 looks to much like my fjnortheasters badge

im in for #7

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
i wanted 7 got 8 booooo

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts