Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 Iceberg On the Way

I know it's going to get me some heat, but I don't have photos of my new FJ. It will be here in 3 weeks. Ordered Iceberg with TRD Wheels. Haven't seem them on white yet but I'm hoping it looks good!!! If not, I'll turn this thread into "TRD Wheels for Sale"!

I'll post pics the day I get it. BTW, I'm selling my 2010 Tacoma TRD if anyone wants to buy it? :)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Congrats!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Congrats on the FJ.... Why are you ditching the taco '10 so soon???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the FJ.... Why are you ditching the taco '10 so soon???
Honestly, it's pretty small...and in order for me to cover the back end, i'll have to dump at least another $1500 for a decent topper. I drove the FJ last week and it rides better, has more room up front and it will be better for carrying the dogs and kids. Sad part is I have a Shrockworks front bumper, OME 3" lift, LR UCAs and some old stereo equipment in it. AND, I know this will sound weird, but I don't want to have a modded truck anymore. I just want stock. I'm getting old.:) Plus, everyone and their mother seems to have a Taco. Great truck...but the FJ seems more unique and fun. What the hell...I can justify anything.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the rig.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! So how much are you selling the TRDs for? I'm sure they will look great.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts