Roof Rack
Multi Function Gauge

VIN
JTEBU4BF5BK105229

STOCK NUMBER
BK05229

PRICE
$38,865.00

CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY...I am in parts but I will help as much as I can.

Nathan 817-299-6127

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice looking, Thanks for the post. That VIN may come in handy. Into the FJ folder it goes.

Ahhh, Texas. Love It!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea for some reason we have every vin on out listings on our website. I tried using this vin to order the TRD wheels for this FJ but golf states said NOPE.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Here is what I know
2011 FJ "Trail Teams" PKG3
AUTO 4X4
OLIVE EXT
GREY/OLIVE INT

Parts Added Here

OME 3" Lift
285-70-17 Nitto
17x9 Procomp Wheels
Roof Rack
Multi Function Gauge

VIN
JTEBU4BF5BK105229

STOCK NUMBER
BK05229

PRICE
$38,865.00

CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY...I am in parts but I will help as much as I can.

Nathan 817-299-6127
Ahh, I remember you, Nathan! You were the very knowledgeable and pleasant person that answered my million questions while in the parts department with a salesman over my shoulder. I was the girl trying to buy this very rig before it was all decked out with parts. Thanks for all the info; you were very helpful! :wave:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Waaaay overpriced. Good luck to you, sir.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ahh, I remember you, Nathan! You were the very knowledgeable and pleasant person that answered my million questions while in the parts department with a salesman over my shoulder. I was the girl trying to buy this very rig before it was all decked out with parts. Thanks for all the info; you were very helpful! :wave:
<perk> Girl?

I wonder if that VIN will fly way over here in the Southeast. A boy can dream can't he?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I remember you....I hope you ended up finding a great deal on an FJ. It looks like you are still waiting. I have gotten very few updates from Toyota on how long you may have to wait.

Glad to see you one here, this truly is a great group of people who know more about the FJ than Toyota.

NC

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree, However as I said I am in parts. I saw the sticker on it and decited it was not the FJ for me. I am sure they are not firm on the price but that is what the sticker says.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gulf states did not add much and the dealer only added about 3500 (lift, tires, wheel, guages, rack) I would think that would make it about 35k for the truck....but I am not from Arlington...Ther emay be an exchange rate I am unaware of. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
And I remember you....I hope you ended up finding a great deal on an FJ. It looks like you are still waiting. I have gotten very few updates from Toyota on how long you may have to wait.

Glad to see you one here, this truly is a great group of people who know more about the FJ than Toyota.

NC
Yes! This forum is great!

Actually, I am getting so tired of waiting for a TT....I think I might go ahead and buy an NSSE. I'm talking to a few dealerships right now trying to get the right rig at the right price....hopefully, I'll have some good news this afternoon and make a deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts