Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Been looking since 2006 but finally am ready - with wife's consent...

Shopping for a 2011 - mostly online and am wondering if there's a source for the option codes? Below is what I'm looking at and want to confirm what the code "US" represents... It's incoming and not in stock yet.

Factory Installed Accessories: FE US
Port Installed Accessories ..: CF DH E5 EL

FE - 50 state emissions
US - ??

CF - carpet floor mats
DH - tow hitch
E5 - exhaust tip
EL - passenger armest

Thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey, and welcome.

Honestly I just ordered mine and I didn't see codes or abbreviations like that. Mine was just sticker and told me what options it had.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, all - I just checked my order and I didn't see "US" but I did see "UR" which is the upgrade package. Definitely a factory install option.
Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, all - I just checked my order and I didn't see "US" but I did see "UR" which is the upgrade package. Definitely a factory install option.
Cheers,
Mike

Thanks for the replies! I just want to confirm that it's upgrade package 3, or the TT.

Jon

·
Registered
264 Posts
Here are the ones I can find from several build sheets I shopped.

CQ convenience Package
DL Electronically controlled Locking Rear Dif
FE 50 state emissions
RL daytime running lights
TR TRD Package
trd 16" 6 spoke alloy wheels with bfgoodrich all terrain p265/75/r16 tires High speed tuned trd bilstein shock absorbers, and trd decals

CR passenger center arm rest
WT window tint
R4 Predator tube steps
Dh Drop hitch
LR roof rack
UR upgrade package 17" alloy wheels with p265/70r17 tire full size alloy spare active traction control (a-trac) locking rear dif, ac pwr outlet , JBL am/fm 6-disc cd changer w 11 speakers including sub; leather trim steering wheel, exter color keyed door trim inserts, floating ball multi info disp with incinometer, compass, and outside temp, silver-tone accents on s and transfer levers, and rear parking assist sonar

s6 premium securty system
l2 premium leather interiour upgrade
ds door sill enhancements

Can't seem to find US in any of the builds I looked at. I was looking at either a TRD or UR package. You can't get both together though. Well you can it's the trail teams speacial edition package. I could not get the upgrades I wanted and the TRD wheels or even tires.

If I remember right US is no upgrade base stock truck. All of the build sheets I recieved from my dealer had quite a few more options than the ones you have listed. IMO you really want to make sure you get a locking Diff.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 2011 option codes? What is US? (figured it out!)

Figured it out... Cross posted from:

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/foru...3222-2011-fj-trials-team-just-off-boat-8.html

The Special Edition FJ has been delayed until March Production

Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser’s are currently on hold at the port pending release to you. Unfortunately, we were advised that these vehicles arrived at the port MISSING key Special Edition features which make up this unique package. The 51 initial production units (January, 23 units & February, 28 units) of the 2011MY FJ Trail Team (SE Option code) were all affected.

The Trails Team package (SE) production start-up will be March with an April arrival in the Denver Region.

These vehicles will be built using a newly created Upgrade Package #3 (Factory Code- "US"), which includes:
Army Green Exterior Color Including Roof Top; Black Bumpers, Grille, Door Handles, and Power Outside Mirrors with Illuminated Markers; Electronically Controlled Locking Rear Differential; Active Traction Control (A-TRAC); Remote Keyless Entry; Army Green Door Trim and Fabric Seat Inserts; Cruise Control; Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with Integrated Backup Camera Monitor; JBL® AM/FM 6-Disc CD Changer with 11 Speakers Including Subwoofer; Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel; Daytime Running Lights (DRL); Rear Window Wiper; Rear Privacy Glass. It will also arrive with the standard 17-in. black steel wheels, providing the flexibility to maintain the existing look or install wheels as PPO or aftermarket at your stores.

Pictures of vehicle with Army Green exterior and standard 17-in steel wheel is attached.

Below shows the differences between Upgrade Package 3 and the SE Package. Upgrade Package 3 includes all SE spec EXCEPT:
• No Trails Team Badging
• No CAD Wheels
• No Roof Rack
• No Bilstein Shocks
• No Floating Ball Multi-Information Display
• No 115V/400 Watt Rear AC Power Outlet
• No Rock Rails

Pricing for the "US" option is hoping to be announced this week. Until pricing is announced, the vehicles will not be processed nor will any vehicle inquiry on pricing be accurate.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So.... I have to decide if I'm ok with that.... More or less I think I am and it explains why my quote was as low as it was.

I don't mind the steel wheels and could always trade or buy some other ones from someone who's upgrading. Wanted aftermarket rock rails anyway and did not want a roof rack. Could care less about the badging and am ok without the Bilstein shocks (I can switch them out if I choose later - not that hard). Will have to buy new tires I'm guessing but kind of wanted a set of Duratracs...

But... I wonder if the wiring is there for the floating ball multi-information display and rear AC Power outlet... I wouldn't mind adding both of those if it's possible.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Hi,

Been looking since 2006 but finally am ready - with wife's consent...

Shopping for a 2011 - mostly online and am wondering if there's a source for the option codes? Below is what I'm looking at and want to confirm what the code "US" represents... It's incoming and not in stock yet.

Factory Installed Accessories: FE US
Port Installed Accessories ..: CF DH E5 EL

FE - 50 state emissions
US - ??

CF - carpet floor mats
DH - tow hitch
E5 - exhaust tip
EL - passenger armest

Thanks,
Jon
That is the option code for the Trail Teams Stick FJ...

New code for this year.. They are working out the details as we speak Ours just got yanked out of the inventory system while they fix the pricing...

:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts