Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! I picked up my new silver fresco FJ last week.

About 8 months ago I found out I would need to buy a vehicle to replace my company leased plain jane truck. The FJ caught my eye while I was driving around... and the obsession began.

Of course I started doing some typical research. Eyeballed as many as I could on the road, checked out the Toyota website, read some reviews. This website is what really turned my research into an obsession. After reading so many posts by people that are passionate about their FJs, I knew I had to get one.

As it was with many forum members I've read about, I had to be the easiest sell of the month. I wanted an FJ, nothing but an FJ, and I knew more about it than the entire sales staff. "Just give me the keys and save your sales BS for someone else."

It will be a great ride for me. I drive all over New England to inspect construction sites. I'm thinking about mods but if I never get to any of them, that's okay. I'm thrilled just to have an FJ.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome! Great taste in colour!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Great color. Welcome!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Welcome to the FJ community!!!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts