·
Premium Member
667 Posts
im in :rocker:

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
I don't use Facebook. So, I guess I can't go. :lol:

No, seriously....we're going to Ouray with my folks the following weekend, and with everything else going on leading up to that time, I don't think we could swing one more travel event that time of the year.

I hope you guys have a great time :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I might be down, can a stock fj do it? I upgraded the shocks but I have no lift and I am running the Bridgestone H/T!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I might be down, can a stock fj do it? I upgraded the shocks but I have no lift and I am running the Bridgestone H/T!
a stock fj is very capable... and most events held like this are good for all types of modded or non-modded vehivles :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I checked out trail damage and the big rock areas seem to be a little too much for a stock?!?!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I read this as Summit Fun Run and then instantly thought that it would be cool to get a group of runners together at the Summit this year.
well we know what's on your mind :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
I'm in, but don't really do the facebook thing. Can I still be counted?

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you don't Facebook just pm me so I know for sure you're in :) haven't actually done this trail yet so I'm not sure about stock. Anyone know?

·
Registered
717 Posts
I'm out...testing that day.

That will be the last one for awhile and I'm not sure how long awhile is?

Mike

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
This trail can be done stock but a lot of patience and risk in involved. I would rate it similar to Spring Creek or Wheeler Lake. Locker, sliders, good attitude, and some under protection is a must.

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This trail can be done stock but a lot of patience and risk in involved. I would rate it similar to Spring Creek or Wheeler Lake. Locker, sliders, good attitude, and some under protection is a must.
Thanks for the info :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
the fj cruiser trail teams did this with the rising sun club 5 years ago I think. You can find some pictures on it, but I think they were just stock except for all terrains and some sliders. not sure if they had skid plates. they did the waterfall with just the
a-trac. Sounds like a lot of fun but I already have this one planned maybe at least once this year.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts