Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I found a dealership within 2 hours to sell me a 2011 TT for 30,819. I put 1000 down and they said it would be there within 3 weeks. I got financing for 60 months at 4.99% (not the worst). I'm pretty siked and this will be my first Toyota. Just thought I'd share what I paid.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Score! Dealer info, please? (PM okay)

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
That's $1,100 under invoice......

Wow!?

Way better than I did.
Which is why when I see the prices people ask for used ones, I think, you can probably find new one for the same price.

·
Registered
606 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I found a dealership within 2 hours to sell me a 2011 TT for 30,819. I put 1000 down and they said it would be there within 3 weeks. I got financing for 60 months at 4.99% (not the worst). I'm pretty siked and this will be my first Toyota. Just thought I'd share what I paid.
--Hey Wandering Way, that's great! I live in the Denver area and unless I wanted to settle for a 4704 (Automatic Trans), I have to wait 4-6 months on my build! I put a $1,000 deposit also with a dealership in CO springs and now have to wait for my 2011 TT with Manual Trans, tow package, passenger armrest and exhaust tip. $32,214 was my price. Probably could have negotiated the deal a bit lower, but I'm so siked to get my first FJ that I didn't care too much. Been waiting a long time... (and now I have to wait 4-6 months!)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know the Trail Teams is mostly aesthetics but I dig it : ). I will definitely post pics when it arrives. I have an extra 6k to throw in for mods... :D

For those searching for the best price, and cannot use USAA go to truecar.com and you'll get the same thing (I think, also I am not affiliated with truecar.com lol)

·
Registered
309 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Hey Wandering Way, that's great! I live in the Denver area and unless I wanted to settle for a 4704 (Automatic Trans), I have to wait 4-6 months on my build! I put a $1,000 deposit also with a dealership in CO springs and now have to wait for my 2011 TT with Manual Trans, tow package, passenger armrest and exhaust tip. $32,214 was my price. Probably could have negotiated the deal a bit lower, but I'm so siked to get my first FJ that I didn't care too much. Been waiting a long time... (and now I have to wait 4-6 months!)
I would be interested in hearing the out the door price on both of yours, can be as much as $2000.00 more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts