Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin at a 2011 Iceberg TRD at around $31,900. Curious as to why the TRD is
priced below the other FJ's I've looked at (shouldn't it be higher). Am I missing/overlooking something?

·
Registered
460 Posts
What convenience package does it have? Have the others you've been looking at had lots of add-ons..? IE Roof rack, rock rails or running boards, hitch, air dam, bumper lights.. etc.. The TRD isn't necessarily higher priced since it doesn't really have anything that special. TRD shocks and wheels. I think they come with the silver TRD wheels, and not sure what rubber. Is it 2WD or 4WD? That makes a big difference. Does it have the A-Trac and the Diff-Lock option? Floating ball display? Rear Sub? Lots can go into pricing differences, so you need to look closer.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
The TRD package only comes with Bilstein Shocks, TRD wheels, BFG AT tires, and a sticker.

Be aware the TRD package can be purchased as a option on the 2WD models. I suspect that is the reason for the biggest price difference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's at a dealer well out of state. Spoke briefly w/ someone. Tryin to compile a list of questions for when I call back. No roof rack (was gonna add it tho). I only assume it has the lockin diff.(keyword being Assume). 4x4 only cuz in the pick I see the shifter. No hitch Not concerned w/ rails as of yet. .

·
Registered
477 Posts
The majority of the cost of the pkg. is in the sticker. Very rare.
TRD owners tell me that sticker enlarges your off road prowess.:)

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
good luck getting the rig you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts