Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Sweet. This will initiate a flurry of vacation request activity. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet. This will initiate a flurry of vacation request activity. :cheers:
The dates are no real surprise to anyone, but I know we have to make it official and talk to Ouray, the best western, etc. Sorry it took so long.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Awesome, I was just talking the wife into going with me. Her only thing is it has to be hotel room, no camping. I can deal with that. :)
Now I can't wait to get back home on the computer.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Reservations at the BW are made!!!!!!!!!!!:rocker:

I'm guessing there is only one Bestwestern in Ouray right?

·
Registered
381 Posts
dude.... dates at the bw are already full! not cool
Call them direct, 1 800 207 2700 see if they can help. May find they have blanket reserved the rooms themselves to manage the event.

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
If it's your first summit, Luke, y'all are gonna love it - guaranteed.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
It will be my first summit and I have secured reservations at the Box Canyon Lodge. They offer Mil and LE discounts! Looking forward to meeting everyone there.

Also, looking forward to meeting some amateur radio operators out there too!

Cheers! :cheers:

Brian

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I plan on making the trip from Georgia...would be great to load a few Fjs on a trailer to save money on fuel ...unless someone has figured out a way to squeeze about 20 more mpgs out of my FJ. Also wondering how much this trip will cost. Can a summit veteran post up a general breakdown? ie how much registration costs how much the trail rides cost camping etc? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
registration last year was $155 plus $25 for each additional rider. This includes trail fees.

housing depends on your hotel/camp fees.

gas is your biggest cost but no worse than the cost of flying your family across country.

·
Registered
449 Posts
TOTALLY THERE! i have to wait until mid-january to submot my vaca... but its done! See yall soon! let me know if there is anything i can do to help set up the event or just volunteer! Thanks :rocker:

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm there too! :clap:

Had a great time this year.

KyFJGuy

·
Registered
350 Posts
That. Is. All.
Jared - I read that the Jeep event is at the same exact time this year - is that true?? If so it will make for interesting trail/pub run-ins!

:clap:

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Jared - I read that the Jeep event is at the same exact time this year - is that true?? If so it will make for interesting trail/pub run-ins!

:clap:
Are you talking about the Colorado Fullsize Jeep Association (big ol' Jeep Cherokees) ? We shared their same dates more than once, including last year. We were camped at the KOA with a bunch of them.

·
Registered
350 Posts
1 - 20 of 150 Posts