121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #121

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys and gals... We will be coordinating with Seth and the USFS to set up a stewardship run/day. Its looking like Friday, July 20th.

Lunch, etc will be provided. Prepare to get your hands dirty... And nothing like a little trail work to get you ready for the Friday Night Happy Hour(s). :D

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Hey guys and gals... We will be coordinating with Seth and the USFS to set up a stewardship run/day. Its looking like Friday, July 20th.

Lunch, etc will be provided. Prepare to get your hands dirty... And nothing like a little trail work to get you ready for the Friday Night Happy Hour(s). :D
This sounds great!

So, is this in addition to the Thursday volunteer trailwork event, or has that been moved to a different day?

I signed up to lead that one, and it would be good to know if I need to change things around.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #130 (Edited)
What the hell happend to the survival bracelets and the posts? I thought Sean OK'd that as a sponsor of the summit.
He didn't ask to be a sponsor of this site, he didn't pay to be a sponsor, and to top it off he made it seem to people like he was a part of the event staff both on this forum and in other channels.

After Sean asked to advertise for free on this forum, an admin asked me if he was a summit organizer, I said "no, he's not", Sean still advertised when he was told not to, so he was banned by the admin for quite some time.

We have a lot of great sponsors listed here FJSummit 2012 National Meet and none of them are allowed to advertise on this site unless they are also sponsors of the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #136

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
I can feel the love even down here in New Orleans. It's as thick as the humidity. :lol:

I'm not sure what's going on with Sean, but I'm sure he's been sufficiently chastised. He's a real good guy, so a little mercy? :simmadown:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #139
I can feel the love even down here in New Orleans. It's as thick as the humidity. :lol:

I'm not sure what's going on with Sean, but I'm sure he's been sufficiently chastised. He's a real good guy, so a little mercy? :simmadown:
Its all good, everything has been settled as far as I know, and the bands are being sold on the FJSummit facebook page with our blessing. He isn't a sponsor of this forum so he still can't sell them here.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Its all good, everything has been settled as far as I know, and the bands are being sold on the FJSummit facebook page with our blessing. He isn't a sponsor of this forum so he still can't sell them here.

:cheers:
Good to hear. They are really cool bands and half the proceeds are going to a good cause.

121 - 140 of 150 Posts