Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trails Team. It's a rare 6 speed manual transmission with center locking diff, rear locking diff, dash gauge cluster with compass and inclinometer, and backup camera. It has all of the typical Trails Team upgrades and goodies including thr TRD exhaust and cold air intake. Red with color matched red roof, and black interior with red appointments. It currently has 37,XXX miles and counting as I will continue to drive it until it sells. Most of these miles are highway from Dallas to the ranch in south Texas over the past 8 months.

Upgrades and modifications:

- (5) BFG KM2 MT 305/70/R17 (50-60% tread life)
- (5) Trail Ready Simulated Bead locks in black (all Grade 8 hardware replaced in 9/2014)
- Metal Tech Tubular front bumper with winch mount
- Metal Tech rear Tubular bumper
- Warn XD9000i winch, never used
- (4) PIAA 100W lights on front bumper
- PIAA H4 HyperWhite head light bulbs
- Gobi Stealth Roof Rack
- Bud Built Skids, the entire under belly including (front skid, mid skid, transmission/t-case skid, and gas tank skid)
- Icon 2.0 2.5" suspension kit with adjustable front coilovers
- Total Chaos tubular Upper Control Arms
- Weather Tech black cargo mat/liner
- Passenger seat arm rest
- Darkest legal tint in TX on front windows

I am the second owner of this vehicle and it has served me well and without any issues. It has been out running around at the ranch but it has never been wheeled off-road and the scratch free underbelly proves it. All service has been performed at Toyota dealerships and is up to date. Factory drive train warranty remaining.

There's one dime sized ding underneath the drivers side door handle and a scratch on the front passenger side fender flare. No chips or cracks in the windshield. Has never been in any wrecks or had any damage or repairs. The interior is clean with no damage, stains, rips, or tears.

I hate to get rid of it but I am taking a six year contract with the military and I just can't justify keeping it with as little use as it will see during that time. The truck is currently located in South Texas but I can deliver to San Antonio, Austin, Houston, or the DFW area. I am also willing to assist in pickup if anyone wishes to have it delivered via truck.

I have a clean and clear Texas title in hand. Shoot me PM or email me at tejasmtb at icloud dot com with any questions or requests. The pics below were taken in 8/2014 and the FJ looks exactly the same except for the new hardware on the bead locks.

Asking $33K OBO.

I might consider partial trades for late model European and Harley Davidson motorcycles (let me know what you have). Barrett 82A1 and M107 50 and 416 rifles, AIAX 6.5 Creedmoor or AXMC 338 rifles, Knights Armament SR-25, Wilson Combat 1911's, and Merkel 20ga or 28ga SxS shotguns, or any other high end gun items.

Thanks for looking!

http://s953.photobucket.com/user/tejasmtb_photo/slideshow/2012 TT FJ

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! It's a buttery smooth tranny and 37K isn't very high. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you consider a trade for an 08 Infiniti G37S coupe 60k miles?
Sounds nice but the only thing I'd consider in a partial trade would be a clean, low mile 96/97 Ford F-250/350 with 7.3L diesel 4wd, or a clean low mile 2002-2006 Ford Excursion Diesel 4wd. Thanks for the offer!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind words FJ Dude and Yotalife! I really need to move this vehicle soon before I ship out, I'm open to hearing reasonable offers!

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey tejas I've been searching all over for a good manual fj cruiser and I really like what you have done to this one would you consider 28000?

·
Premium Member
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Bump for Tejas. I've seen this truck up close a few times and it's very clean. It looks great. Wish mine was in that kind of shape!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts