Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am happy to report that the FJSummit Facebook page now has posted over 800 photos from FJS2012 :clap:

find it here:

FJSummit

Our beloved FJSummiteers, Sponsors, Friends, Family, Kids, Pets, Food, Fun and... oh yeah, FJs, Land Cruisers, Tacomas, and 4 Runners in action!

The first Group shots for release as well. :cheers:

Special thanks to Kristin for her art and dedication to the event. And, ...I luv ya girl! :pinklove:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the awesome pictures !!!! :bigthumb:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Thanks, guys. :bigthumb:

Are you going to release any of the hi-res versions of any of these.....especially the 'group photo event' ones?

·
Premium Member
11,613 Posts
Those of us who do not "Facebook", is there some other place to view the photos?

Or are we S.O.L.?

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Those of us who do not "Facebook", is there some other place to view the photos?

Or are we S.O.L.?
Ditto.. But I'd like to see them...

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Great pics, Even had a few surprise shots of my wife and I, as well as, my Chocolate Lab. Very nice! Thanks for a unforgettable Summit experience.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
It does make me login to see the pics....

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
^^^^ this can't be right......unless they changed something.
I will check now and report back....

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
.....nope...still the same....no need to log in, or even have a facebook account.

How about this link?

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
.....nope...still the same....no need to log in, or even have a facebook account.

How about this link?
Thanks ocr14a, that last link does work without a FB account through Autoguide iPhone app :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Thanks ocr14a, that last link does work without a FB account through Autoguide iPhone app :cheers:
You're welcome. :cheers:

By the way, that link is on the initial page. I simply copied it and pasted it here for convenience. All you have to do is go to the page which the link in the OP points to, and scroll down to where this other link is and click on it.

If it doesn't show up in your iPhone's web browser, that may be another problem on your end (read, because you're using an iPhone), but I don't know. I just know that it's not requiring an account, because I still don't have one, and I get in by using the method above. That is with firefox in Windows though.

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,849 Posts
I need to get closer to the front in that group photo next year, that or paint my FJ neon yellow :lol:

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Any word on super-hi-resolution group photo downloads? I would like to make an 8x10 or 11x14.....

Thanks!

:cheers:

·
Admin
6,582 Posts

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
Awesome photographs... Thanks so much for sharing! I wish there were a few names in the captions so I could place a "Call Name" with the faces...

·
Premium Member
4,554 Posts
Awesome photographs... Thanks so much for sharing! I wish there were a few names in the captions so I could place a "Call Name" with the faces...
That is one photogenic young blondie in quite a few of those pics.....If I don't say so myself!!!:rocker:p.S. Pig that I am!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts