Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
That is one photogenic young blondie in quite a few of those pics.....If I don't say so myself!!!:rocker:p.S. Pig that I am!!!!
Nah....nothing piggish about acknowledging beauty where you see it. She is under 18, but I wouldn't think such a comment would be offensive. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,554 Posts
Nah....nothing piggish about acknowledging beauty where you see it. She is under 18, but I wouldn't think such a comment would be offensive. :bigthumb:
Under 18???? No WAY!!!!:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey now! Halley turned 18 on Aug 5 and she is an FJSummit Director's daughter. So be NICE! :flame: :bigthumb:

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
She is very pretty. Gotta' admit. :cheers:
I'm guessing the photographer feels the same way. He must have been following her all day. :lol:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Banned
6,079 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
If the photographer was following pretty people, I will take that as a compliment, a few pics of me and my son. :lol:

She did great with the pictures BTW, I looked them over again a few days ago, and there are some really great ones.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Thanks OCR! I also updated the link at the first post.
You're welcome, T.
However, I just noticed something unfortunate about the link that I pasted above....while it does indeed get the viewer right into one of the 'albums', it's the one with 800 pics, but none from the 'Group Photo Event'.

There seems to be a few different places to go to see photos from that event (like the 'sponsors' album, and one called 'cover photos'), but the one that's named "OFFICIAL 2012 FJ Summit #6 Group Photos" is here. :bigthumb:

Absolutely no disrespect intended. :cheers:
I doubt any was taken. What could possibly be wrong with a simple statement of truth? :cheers:

If the photographer was following pretty people, I will take that as a compliment, a few pics of me and my son. :lol:

She did great with the pictures BTW, I looked them over again a few days ago, and there are some really great ones.
Hahaha, that's great :lol:

·
Admin
6,582 Posts
If the photographer was following pretty people,.....
Yep, pics of my wife but none of me.... that's pretty standard ;) and fully expected :rocker:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts