Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is $22,695 for this 2012 TT with 113K miles a good deal? plus a 300 dollar plane ticket from Texas BTW. It's a one owner no accidents. There is also a local(10miles) away 2011 black FJ with 116K miles on it for 19,500, also one owner

Attachments

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Love the Red! That's a lot of miles though, for the price not the Toyota. Could get a base with well under 100k mi for a few grand less.

Although FJs are selling higher out west...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the red. It's what drew me to it. I like the painted tops. I placed a deposit on it, but i'm debating on backing out because of the miles and having to jump on a plane across the country..

·
Registered
105 Posts
The red are a little harder to find. If you like that one, you don't mind flying, you have seen enough of the vehicle in photos and talked with the seller and have enough confidence that it's worth the trip then go for it. If it's been well-maintained I wouldn't let the miles scare you off .

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Of the two, definitely the Red TT. Miles aren't horrible and if it was well taken care of, you could easily put another 100k on it without much issues since it's Toyota. Just make sure you are doing the maintenance as well. ;) Red is the rarest color so I'd say go for it. :cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts