Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
6,079 Posts
Absolutely phenomenal country.
Stunning photography.. especially liked the time-lapse video (Courtesy of Jonathan Harris)
Thanks, Everybody, for sharing.
Definitely on the bucket-list.

·
Registered
79 Posts
There is something inherently odd about an Xterra leading trails at the FJ Summit. :lol:
Not nearly as odd as 2010 when I led in a Dodge 2500... :king:

So... if any of you have contacts at Toyota that'd like to donate FJ's for Tread Lightly and/or Stay The Trail... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Not nearly as odd as 2010 when I led in a Dodge 2500... :king:

So... if any of you have contacts at Toyota that'd like to donate FJ's for Tread Lightly and/or Stay The Trail... :bigthumb:
Who cares what you drive sir, you were an EXCELLENT trail guide!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Who cares what you drive sir, you were an EXCELLENT trail guide!!
Oh sure; just cause he didn't get you lost, on a mountain side, in a snow / sleet storm, in July, he's a great trail leader!!!

I see how you roll.:rocker::rocker::rocker:

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Oh sure; just cause he didn't get you lost, on a mountain side, in a snow / sleet storm, in July, he's a great trail leader!!!

I see how you roll.:rocker::rocker::rocker:
Hahahaha hey he did have that going for him but it was way more interesting with you as the leader!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hahahaha hey he did have that going for him but it was way more interesting with you as the leader!
I'm not sure interesting is the word I would choose. However I will admit we had a ton of fun wheeling that day, but heck when you spend 11 1/2 hours on the trails you're bound to find some fun somewhere.

It was great wheeling with you guys cmw, hope we have the opportunity to hit the trails together again.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm pretty sure that this picture is of us trying to change the tire with the cut sidewall. If I remember right you guys had caught our group and were waiting on us up on Blackbear. I bet if you can zoom in on the Voodoo blue FJ in the lower Right you'll see us all gathered around working on his rig.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts