Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*Update vehicle has been sold* Look out for the new owner on the forum! :)

*SOLD* 2012 Trail Teams Special Edition Toyota FJ Cruiser with 32k miles. Asking $32k OBO. This is the lowest mileage 2012 FJ you will find anywhere. I am in Phoenix, AZ so it's never seen any ice, snow, or salty roads.

4.0L V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, 4 Wheel Drive, locking rear diff, and Bilstein suspension. Unique red color not available on other models, with blacked out rims and trim, as well as color matching red and black interior.

This is a rare model FJ with only 2500 of the Trail Teams Special Editions produced in 2012. The Trail Teams Edition vehicles were painted a unique color each year, and are a single color, rather than the two-tone white painted roof on the standard models. Trail Teams FJs also include color matched seats, blacked out 16-inch alloy wheels, BFGoodrich All-Terrain tires, as well as factory upgraded suspension with TRD/Trail Teams Bilstein shocks.

I've also got it listed on Craigslist in Phoenix, AZ, you can see more photos at: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/toyota-fj-cruiser-trail/6231984874.html

This vehicle is in great condition with a clean and paid-off title, and was not used off-road. Buy from a private party and avoid taxes, fees, and the dealership markup. Please send me a message, or give me a call/text at 602-280-7481.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
34,666 Posts
As per forum rules you need to post a price or the thread will be deleted. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up, I updated the post. The price was in my Craigslist ad, but I didn't realize that it didn't get copied to the forum.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,925 Posts
This is the lowest mileage 2012 FJ you will find anywhere.
Nice truck!. My smartass side had to post that there are 21 with lower miles on AutoTrader alone. >:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*Update* vehicle has been *sold*. Thanks for the offers and discussion. Look out for the new owner on the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts