Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my red TTSE. I have been driving it daily for over a year. I have replaced it with a 4Runner to get more room for my work. The FJ is in immaculate condition with new tires.

Mileage is 38,000 mostly highway. I have done all maintenance as scheduled. I found out after I bought it that it had some collision damage to the left side. The repairs were done very well and there is no evidence of the accident. I have a clear Texas blue title but it is branded.

I am asking $28,500.00 Odessa, TX
Thanks, Robert

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am working out of town today. I will post photos as soon as I return.
thanks, RD

·
Premium Member
4,743 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
email is [email protected]
the vehicle is in Odessa, Texas. that is in far west texas.
I am getting the FJ cleaned up from the recent rain and mud that we had last week. I should have a full set of photos up by Friday.
thanks RD

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Does the vehicle come with the Orignal TT wheels? How about the original TT rock rails? Which wheel is on the spare?

Does "branded" title mean, salvaged? As in damage was so high, that insurance totaled it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
auto trans, I have rear headrest, In some stated when a welded panel is replaced the unit is an automatic total regardless of the repair cost. I replaced the rock rails with the steps so my wife could get in. I liked the Bead lock wheels so I kept them off of my 2011 TTSE and put the black wheels on it. the spare wheel matches the rest.
thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2013 Iceberg (stock)/AT/loaded
10 Posts
Does the vehicle come with the Orignal TT wheels? How about the original TT rock rails? Which wheel is on the spare?

Does "branded" title mean, salvaged? As in damage was so high, that insurance totaled it?
I would check with Texas, but this is on their website: TxDMV.GOV - Rebuilt Vehicles

And this info, also about Texas vehicles: "Texas has very strict rules when it comes to salvage vehicles, though. They deem any vehicle, regardless of model year, to be salvage if the damaged or missing parts would cost the owner more to repair than the actual value of the vehicle, or if it is damaged and comes into the state with an out of state salvage title that states that it is inoperable, re-buildable, salvageable, or has accident damage."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts