Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Trail Teams Special Edition (1 of 2,500)

52,900 miles.

Selling for $30,500 or best offer, Rare Radiant Red Color, 1 previous owner. In outstanding condition. Purchased in April 2016 as Toyota Certified Used, undergoing their 160-point inspection. Comes with 12 month/12,000 mile comprehensive warranty that is transferable to the buyer, thus leaving ~6months/6,500 miles left on this warranty. Clean Carfax (will email if asked). Great car inside and out but unfortunately needing a better highway vehicle. Had new BFG AT's when I purchased the vehicle so tires are fresh all around. Stock Trail Teams, only addition made is the Pure FJ black hood decal. Will be sad to see this go but hopefully will go to a good home! Work and reside in Fort Worth, Texas. If interested feel free to message me here or at [email protected]. Can also call/text (432) 296-2123

Front Angle.jpg
Passenger Side.jpg
Front.jpg
Front Angle 2.jpg
Back Angle 2.jpg
Inside.jpg
Mileage (2).jpg
Inside Doors open.jpg
Trail Teams Badge.jpg
Inside 3.jpg
Tire Angle.jpg

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
GLWS, The red is my GF's favorite color. She too needs a highway vehicle though (112 miles/ day round).

The 2012 TTSE did not have the blackout hood decal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that an intentional driveway/concrete treatment.
I like it, looks kinda like faux marble.
GLWS, The red is my GF's favorite color. She too needs a highway vehicle though (112 miles/ day round).

The 2012 TTSE did not have the blackout hood decal?
Nope, to my knowledge the TTSE for 2012 did not include a hood decal. Believe the 2010 Sandstorm TTSE is the only model to come with a decal from the factory (Correct me if I'm wrong). After seeing a couple around town, got the urge to replicate that look.

Regarding the driveway, its stamped concrete. Was going for that natural stone-type look...was happy how it turned out!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts