Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is located in central New Jersey, it is pickup only.

To one lucky person who wants a low mileage FJ with an awesome color, this is the car for you. I am selling my 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser. I am the original owner, used it for 2 years and now I'm looking to unload it as I am looking to upgrade.

It is Army Green with a white top and charcoal interior. Has the full TRD package with the TRD wheels and tail pipe and a full spare with cover, backup camera, rubber mats etc. The car was only used to drive to work and back 5 miles per day, never been offroad as it is in excellent condition. Has always had routine maintenance through Toyota for the life of the lease since 2013. The car will be detailed and cleaned prior to sale by the way. It is also an automatic.

Finally, not an ounce of regular gas has been used in this FJ, I have only used Premium gasoline from day 1 as it runs much better on Premium. The car runs great, everything works great, AC and heat works excellent, 4 wheel works, it's a 2yr old car at the end of the day so it's almost new. Carfax is clean, never in an accident at all, no one has ever smoked in the vehicle either and the interior is extremely pristine.

The car is a peach and great for someone looking to buy one of the ultimate off-road vehicles that is no longer manufactured by Toyota. Get it while you can.

Pickup only, the car sells everywhere for $34K - $39K in this condition with low mileage. Open for negotiations, please only contact me if your serious.

Car is stock with the following options...
*Upgrade Package including w/ JBL Speaker System,
Rock Rails
Roof Rack
Passenger Arm Rest
All Whether Floor Mats & Standard Carpet Floor Mats
Cargo Net
Spare Tire Cover
Security System
TRD Exhaust Tip
TRD Wheels 16-in off-road beadlock style, NON-Black

Here is a 2013 Brochure on the car that will explain options and packages. The car was fully loaded from stock, nothing custom.

http://www.toyota.com/content/ebrochure/2013/fj_ebrochure.pdf

Please contact me with any questions you may have if I have not answered something you need to know, also let me know if you want to see any other pictures.

Security System
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts