Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car in on monday to have the windshield replaced and they scratched the pillar, and fender, broke the clips and bent the fender mounting so bad now there is a huge gap between the cowl, and the corner trim piece. Long story short who installed it is going to pay for it. Who would you recommend do the body work? Looking for someone that can fix this mess.

Thanks for any help.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,432 Posts
I don't anyone for body work, but depending on where you are located, a great shop for windshield replacements is one called Glasshoppers. The one I go to is up in Ogden and they have done an awesome job for me. I had 9 windshields replaced on my FJ through them. The first one was only a month or so after I bought it and no one had one so I asked my dealer (Tony Divino) if they knew of a windshield and they had one waiting at Glasshoppers to be installed in a new FJ that came in on the transporter with a cracked one. They do all of their glass work. The last one I got a couple of years ago only took like 45 minutes too. I went out to a crack in my Tundra windshield today from the cold we're getting so I'll be visiting them again soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts