Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJSummit has posted over 1000 photos of this years big event! Trails, family, friends, sponsors, behind the scenes at Toyota's 2014 4Runner press run, the big top and Sunday Main street takeover.

Big thanks to FJSummit's official Paparazzi, Kristin Kritz! I am guessing she has a photo of you!

Find all the albums at FJSummit's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FJSummit

Also, high resolution group shot photos will be posted very soon at FJSummit.org.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
So those who don't have a Facebook account and have no desire to ever have one are left out in the cold and can't view the photos.:mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
So those who don't have a Facebook account and have no desire to ever have one are left out in the cold and can't view the photos.:mecry:
I just checked & it looks like the pics are set to public...maybe you can view without logging in? :)

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
I just checked & it looks like the pics are set to public...maybe you can view without logging in? :)
Not on my tablet and browser Facebook pops up a login screen and won't display the photos without a login.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I finally got around to linking some pics of Summit 7 so I'll plop them right here.

Poughkeepsie Gulch from the approach. Planning to make some changes here to reduce traffic jams

The section of Poughkeepsie that everyone talks about.

Primer running the right side. I think he may have used Crawl Control on this run.

Not sure who but a nice new 4Runner nonetheless. That right side line wasn't working with his overhangs and breakover angle.

A BC FJ giving the left line a try. Lmmmmm being silly.

Easy there Ed !

That's me ascending the rocks.

Photogenic dude in the mini truck.

Lake Como at the end of Poughkeepsie. You can also get this shot from the California Pass/Corkscrew Gulch run.

Pic of Red Mountain taken on the way back from Lake Como along Corkscrew.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
This little fella (and its owner) welcomed me to Black Bear on Saturday.

Friends of Black Bear Pass

Over the top of Black Bear and heading down the backside

WeavingFJ from Cincinnati making his way down the steps, a portion at the top of Black Bear that we always offer spotting on

A roof top tent equipped FJ from the Great Northwest negotiates the steps as Robbie Antonsen spots

Chris Davis spotting the last official Black Bear group of Summit 7 down towards the steps

Looking down into Telluride from the steps on Black Bear

Remains of the stamp mill you will pass on the way down Black Bear Pass

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Thanks Baz. Kinda forgot to post these as other trips and work take up my time.

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
FJSummit has posted over 1000 photos of this years big event! Trails, family, friends, sponsors, behind the scenes at Toyota's 2014 4Runner press run, the big top and Sunday Main street takeover.

Big thanks to FJSummit's official Paparazzi, Kristin Kritz! I am guessing she has a photo of you!

Find all the albums at FJSummit's facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FJSummit

Also, high resolution group shot photos will be posted very soon at FJSummit.org.
Tim, any word on the high resolution group photos? THANK YOU!

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I can't tell you anything about the hi-rez shots Bob. You might message Tim or Kristin on Facebook as I don't think he checks here much.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts