Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 121 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Nilla,

I am most likely coming alone for this event, so a shot gun seat is available at this time. The wife has to work before and after the Holiday, I plan on taking a few days to enjoy the area, will let you know as the date gets closer.

Brandon, looking at a new 2014 when they get here, any ideas when? Want the first and last.

Bob

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nilla,

I am most likely coming alone for this event, so a shot gun seat is available at this time. The wife has to work before and after the Holiday, I plan on taking a few days to enjoy the area, will let you know as the date gets closer.

Brandon, looking at a new 2014 when they get here, any ideas when? Want the first and last.

Bob
Thanks for the offer man! ill be there i wont do any trail rides in my Subaru but ill show up and see whats what.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Thanks for the offer man! ill be there i wont do any trail rides in my Subaru but ill show up and see whats what.
Looks like you are getting several ride offers! These are the FJ people I know and love! Very friendly, outgoing and helpful! You may have a dance card so full that you can't ride with everyone! :rofl:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Are there any creek crossing at TOTH? LOL

Also, is an RV spot with hookups need to be reserved?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
Bringing Mrs. Wilson's FJ.

Rocktek front link armor installed. Check
Rocktek rear link armor installed. Check
Rocktek shock mount installed. Check
New 8500 pound winch installed. Check
Order new tires from Discount Tire Direct. Check
Service front/rear diff and transfer case. Check

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Way to go Wilson!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Bringing Mrs. Wilson's FJ.

Rocktek front link armor installed. Check
Rocktek rear link armor installed. Check
Rocktek shock mount installed. Check
New 8500 pound winch installed. Check
Order new tires from Discount Tire Direct. Check
Service front/rear diff and transfer case. Check
You giving the Mr. Wilson FJ a break after Summit? :simmadown:

·
Supporting Vendor
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Nilla,

Bob
I believe we should start getting the 14's in the next couple of months. Let me know what you are wanting and I will see if I can get it on the first round for you!

·
Registered
235 Posts

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Due to a protracted sale of our Missouri house and a very short fuse to move to our Texas house we will not be attending this year... :(

Shirley and I both were really looking forward to attending this event and are very disappointed that we will not be able to share the fellowship and fun with you guys!

Hopefully, next year when we have all our eggs in our Texas basket we'll be able to make it!

cheers,

dale

·
Premium Member
16,618 Posts
Due to a protracted sale of our Missouri house and a very short fuse to move to our Texas house we will not be attending this year... :(
Shirley and I both were really looking forward to attending this event and are very disappointed that we will not be able to share the fellowship and fun with you guys!
Hopefully, next year when we have all our eggs in our Texas basket we'll be able to make it!
cheers,
dale
Sorry to hear about this Dale. Look forward to seeing you and Shirley next year at the TOTH. By the way I had a great time visiting with you at the Summit this year. Take care and be safe with your move. Chris

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts

cheers,

dale
Nooooooooooooooooo! Rocky was looking forward to playing with Bear. :mecry:

See you guys there
:rocker:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Nilla,

Bob
Are you going to be bringing the trailer? I'd really like to see it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

61 - 80 of 121 Posts