Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Sorry to hear about this Dale. Look forward to seeing you and Shirley next year at the TOTH. By the way I had a great time visiting with you at the Summit this year. Take care and be safe with your move. Chris
Thanks Chris! We are very disappointed, but we'll make it next time!

Wilson... We'll have to have a play day for them at the next meet and greet!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
11 Posts
possible delivery from TRDpart4u

Hey Y'all!
We have a little room to spare in the FJ. If you want something from TRDparts4u, I'll be glad to bring it along so you can save on shipping.
I'm leaving on Wednesday afternoon at 4pm from work, so let me know before then. Email requests to [email protected] or call and we'll chat.
866 233 4305

I can't wait! We are 90% packed and ready to hit the road. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TRDParts4u/139555402721379?fref=ts

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Landy- are you bringing the fiance?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
If everything goes as planned, I will fly into Las Vegas on Thursday morning and pickup my new to me 4Runner and drive it from there to TOTH. I should be at TOTH before noon on Friday.

I have my fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
If everything goes as planned, I will fly into Las Vegas on Thursday morning and pickup my new to me 4Runner and drive it from there to TOTH. I should be at TOTH before noon on Friday.

Sweet Brett! Can't wait to see it!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts

Et tu BrettVs? Betrayal. :lol: can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thread hijack

Does anyone coming to this have any need for a pit bike? I have one sitting in my garage that has maybe2 hours on it. I built to goon around on but I spend too much time on my big bikes. Its based on a Honda crf50 frame that has a 125 four stroke motor shoe horned in and riser bars. Adjustable rear suspension. Good for a full sized male adult to goon around on. I will sell cheapp as I have 3 other motorcycles that take all my time and money. Everything was new when I built it. It's a pit viper frame with a motor by the guys that build Hondas crf 50 motor in China (lifan I think_ I can look at motor if anyone Is interested).I can email some pics of anyone itoo. Great for wheelying around campfires. Pm if you want one cheap.

End of thread hijack

Edit:gpx motor

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I'm all packed up, if anyone wants anything from SoCal you have a couple hours to speak up! Headed out in the early AM and should be there late Tomorrow!

Can't wait to see all my NM, TX and AZ friends!

·
Registered
11 Posts
If everything goes to plan, we will be there late tomorrow as well. Just put on a fresh coat of paint so I'm ready. :lol:

·
Registered
362 Posts
*&^%$#@......... I heard about this event too late.
Guess I need to pay more attention to upcoming events.
I will be watching the Cloudcroft webcams.

Have a safe weekend all!!!
:cheers:

-----
FYI

Road Closure:

New Mexico 13 eastbound and westbound from mile marker 0 to mile marker 35

NM 13, North of Artesia, is closed while the bridge is being replaced. This road will be closed for at least 3-4 months. While this construction is being done the traveling public will need to use US 82 or US 285.

Posted 6/17/13
Updated 8/27/13

-----

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Unfortunately Aspen Trails Trailers will not be in attendance. Wrecked the truck a week ago, and try as we did, just could not get it right. Jason Demello will be bringing the raffle certificates. I hope all have a great time, be safe and post a million pictures. Thanks Jason!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Unfortunately Aspen Trails Trailers will not be in attendance. Wrecked the truck a week ago, and try as we did, just could not get it right. Jason Demello will be bringing the raffle certificates. I hope all have a great time, be safe and post a million pictures. Thanks Jason!
So sorry to hear of your misfortune. I was really looking forward to meeting you and taking a gander at the trailer.

·
Premium Member
9,334 Posts
PLEASE shoot me a PM if you found a pair of glasses in a hard black case. They are my wife's prescription glasses and were last seen Sunday night. We have unpacked everything and cleaned out her FJ and they cannot be found. Thanx!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Sorry to hear it Bob. Cherry Dan and I were wondering where you were.

Brushogger! It was good meeting and talking with you, your wife and your son. Safe travels.

Steve, any luck yet? I hate when that happens.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The film crew would like to thank::wave:

Desert Sun Toyota for bringing us to this years event and introducing all of us to the finest group of people on earth.

Special thanks to Collin for helping us get through the legendary Baby Rattle with all our quarter panels. You the man!

Dave and Chris for feeding Tony and keeping me caffeinated =).

Every interview was interesting and entertaining. Every exciting day on the trail yielded gig after gig of fun video capture.

Special thanks to everyone who contributed their personal footage and photos helping us to be in almost all places at once and not miss any magic moments at this years event...

We left with nearly a half a terabyte (500 Gigabytes) of capture and are now armed to make an incredible video to help everyone remember all the fun we had until we meet again.

Thank you all so much, for letting us be a part of the Thrill on the Hill with you.

Tod Stinson

·
Premium Member
16,453 Posts

Desert Sun Toyota for bringing us to this years event and introducing all of us to the finest group of people on earth.

Special thanks to Collin for helping us get through the legendary Baby Rattle with all our quarter panels. You the man!

Every interview was interesting and entertaining. Every exciting day on the trail yielded gig after gig of fun video capture.

Special thanks to everyone who contributed their personal footage and photos helping us to be in almost all places at once and not miss any magic moments at this years event...

We left with nearly a half a terabyte (500 Gigabytes) of capture and are now armed to make an incredible video to help everyone remember all the fun we had until we meet again.

Thank you all so much, for letting us be a part of the Thrill on the Hill with you.

Tod Stinson
I enjoyed meeting you Tod and Tony! Look forward to seeing the finished video. :wave:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts

Tod Stinson
Nice meeting you on Rattlesnake. I look forward to the finished video. Oh and you owe me 40PSI of CO2. :lol:

81 - 100 of 121 Posts