Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my long owned and enjoyed FJ Cruiser Trail Teams in Cement Gray with a 6 speed manual transmission. Finished in concrete gray. 39k miles.

I am selling because I primarily live in the UK and with Covid it is becoming increasingly difficult to travel back and forth to the states.

I purchased the truck from a local Land Rover Dealer here in San Diego. It was originally a trade in as the original owner purchased a Range Rover from them. I am the second owner since 2014.

The vehicle is unmodified, never off roaded. All of the TRD options and goodies are still in place. The TRD airbox is installed and is 50 state smog legal.

The paint and interior are in excellent shape, the transmission shifts smooth and the truck is a pleasure to drive.

Carfax is clean. I have title and smog in hand. I have lots of hi rez photos and can send upon request.

Ive posted a few pics below but Lots of hi rez pics available here

call or text Kevin at 6174355886, email [email protected]

Asking $44995
Loc: San Diego CA

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Tire Sky
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Sky
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hit Send too soon. Price please. Sounds like San Diego and Miles show up in the Google Drive Pix, thanks!

·
17,317 Posts
Who will handle the transaction if you are in the UK and the TT is in San Diego, presumably at 4A Auto Storage?

PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts