Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm selling my Cement Gray 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Edition.

This vehicle is extremely clean and well maintained. Everything has been kept up by myself, and Toyota in Cedar Park who just serviced and rotated the tires last month - all green on the report.

She just hit 90K miles.

This vehicle has the TRD package with skid plates, Rock rails, Trail Teams Special Edition package, A-Trac, TRD sim. bead lock wheels, upgraded suspension lift-kit including Bilstein 5100 3" coil-over on front. Bilstein 5160 with remote reservoir on the rear. Toytech superflex heavy duty 2.5″ lift rear coil. KC Hilites 152 6" Apollo Pro Series 100 Watt Fog Light System. Upgraded Bushwacker Bolted Style Fender Flares. Upgraded premium sound system w custom enclosed Alpine Sub and amplifier. N-FAB RKR detachable steps. Tail light guards. Tinted window visors. A five-speed automatic transmission gets the power down and is controlled by a big anodized black aluminum shift knob located in the center console, sitting adjacent to another anodized black aluminum knob that controls the transfer case. With the automatic, the FJ is fully controllable, so you can run in two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive high or four-wheel drive low. This vehicle also has crawl control located up near the dome lights.

I know everyone on here knows what a Trail Teams Edition is but here's some additional info: The 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser gets a new off-road-ready Trail Teams special edition package that comes with a new Cement Grey exterior color. This model incorporates the standard FJ Cruiser Off-Road Package and is highly-capable off-road. Also new for 2013, the FJ Cruiser gains standard power outside mirrors with illuminated markers. Stepping inside the FJ Cruiser, it offers a comfortable cabin that features a more rugged approach which is ideal for those who will use it for recreation. The water-resistant seats are especially comfortable and work well for those long trips to the high country and give the support needed for tackling rugged trails. The controls are well-placed and easy to reach while on the road. Also inside Trail Teams Edition comes equipped with easy to clean rubber-type floor and rear deck mats that can be hosed off at the car wash after a tough day off the pavement. Other notable extras include power-side mirrors that feature Illumination markers, and an auto-dimming rear-view mirror that integrates a backup-camera monitor making it easier to get out of tight spots. FJ also comes with a floating ball multi-information display shows the degree of angle and lets you know if you are pushing the safety edge while navigating steep and precarious trails. On the road, the FJ Cruiser with the Off-Road Package sits a bit higher and offers a commanding view of the road from the drivers seat. All 2013 Toyota FJ Cruisers are powered by a 4.0-liter V6 that produces 260 horsepower and 271 pound-feet of torque. The Trail Teams package gets a stiffer suspension and TRD alloy wheels and BF Goodrich 285/75R16 All-Terrain tires with wheel locks. Off-road is where this Trail teams multi-purpose vehicle shines. It features extra ground clearance and low range gearing making it the ideal vehicle for getting away from civilization. There's even a cyclone pre-air cleaner that's effective at trapping sand and dirt that off-roaders will certainly encounter. The Trail Teams package upgrades the chassis with rear differential lock and the Active Traction Control (A-TRAC) system, protective skid plates for engine, fuel tank and transfer cases and rock rails. If you have a few recreational toys FJ Cruiser with the optional Class Four receiver hitch can pull up to 4,700 lb. which is perfect for hauling a pair of jet skis, a small fishing boat, dirt bikes or snow machines to the mountain playground. 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Adds New Cement Grey Trail Teams Special Edition Model Toyota.

$28,500 Located in Central Texas about 20 miles north of Austin, TX. My bank has the title, and the funds must clear before it leaves whether you're picking it up or having it transported/shipped.

Call or preferably text me at (512) 721-9990 Danny

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts