Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Weren't you just looking for wheels like yesterday?:grin

The tundra is nice too. Love the back window and the room inside is incredible. I was driving mine pretty religiously for a year before I hopped back in the FJ. And now my truck has been sitting for months. Two very different experiences, the FJ feels like a sports car after driving the Tundra for awhile. The 5.7 is a beast. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
There's only a SMALL handful of '13 TT available so I'd ask 40 just to set the bar. Sell the upgrade parts separately, then put the FJ on cars.com. 2013 Cement TT is my favorite color. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weren't you just looking for wheels like yesterday?:grin

The tundra is nice too. Love the back window and the room inside is incredible. I was driving mine pretty religiously for a year before I hopped back in the FJ. And now my truck has been sitting for months. Two very different experiences, the FJ feels like a sports car after driving the Tundra for awhile. The 5.7 is a beast. Enjoy.
I told you I was messed up in the head but at least you understand. I just felt like I could breathe in the Tundra. You know you got a lot of room in a truck when the rear seats recline. I've had several trucks and jeeps (even 2 FJs) but really wanted something in between. Maybe this will fill my need.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Least if you are buying a truck it's a Toyota, replacing a Toyota :)

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
I have an '08 FJ with 23K miles on it and a bunch of mods. The dealer in Anchorage is after me to trade it on a TRD Pro Tundra. They've got a black one there right now. It is very nice! But I love my FJ, and it's almost paid for. I think I'm keepin' what I've got for now.

Heck, I could buy your TT for more than $10K less and have two nice rigs. Hmmmmm............... :thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have an '08 FJ with 23K miles on it and a bunch of mods. The dealer in Anchorage is after me to trade it on a TRD Pro Tundra. They've got a black one there right now. It is very nice! But I love my FJ, and it's almost paid for. I think I'm keepin' what I've got for now.

Heck, I could buy your TT for more than $10K less and have two nice rigs. Hmmmmm............... :thinkerg:
And you can see mine in the snow :rofl:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I pulled the trigger on a '15 Tundra last week and the sacrificial lamb was my '14 FJ. The bump in FJ prices made this the first time in my 41 year history of trading cars that I actually made money. Good luck with your deal(s)! Oh, yeah, I did keep one in reserve:laugh

Big Red

Big Red's older brothers

You got the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Any pictures?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah I'm wishy washy. Had the opportunity to borrow my son's Tundra Crewmax this weekend. It had the moonroof and sliding rear window. Ah! Open air. I never knew how claustrophobic I was in the FJ. Therefore here it is.

2013 Trail Teams FJ, auto with currently 16,900 miles. No accidents. All maintenance performed. Stock.

Asking $34K.
still for sale? any pics you can share? pls respond to [email protected]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts