Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need advise on what to ask if this is an ARB edition FJ Crawler. It's a 2013 TT w/133K for $25K. It's a clean title and appears to have the old man emu suspension. Is there a code or serial number I should look for? Also any thoughts on the value would be appreciated. If I don't pursue I'll share the source. I'm not sure they know what they have.

·
Vendor
62 Posts
You can check the build on this Toyota site: Vehicle Specification | Toyota Owners

I believe all 2013 TTSE have crawl control on them. I could be wrong, but pretty sure that was standard on '13 and later TTs. As a dealer, I would tell you that $25k for TTSE with 133k is about what they are going for wholesale right now, so if it is a good car and rust free, probably a heck of a deal. But, if it is rusted underneath....keep looking......

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Bear in mind that an "ARB Edition FJ Cruiser" is not anything that Toyota ever offered as a real Toyota model.

The "ARB Edition" was a marketing effort by DSI (Dealer Services International, a division of Transamerican Auto Parts) and some Toyota dealerships where DSI supplied 'aftermarket accessory kits' that were installed by the dealers. Bumpers, wheels, tires, suspension parts, etc.

All '13 and '14 FJ Cruisers that had the Off-Road Package were equipped with the overhead Crawl Control console.

·
11,241 Posts
The ARB Edition FJ Crawler, Post #3.

CRAWLER Edition.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for the data. Because of the mileage, distance from Socal (MD)and potential exposure to rust I'm going to pass. But for anyone else interested here is the link-no guarantees it's still available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts