Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting on behalf of my father, who is now in his 70's and no longer fit to drive. He bought this FJ new 7 years ago around the age of 65 and has babied it through its 86K+ miles. Primarily highway (a few cross country trips), no off-road whatsoever, though it appears to have some factory add-ons including a TRD exhaust and skid plate along with the Convenience Package.

I'll be selling this on behalf of my father and can help coordinate the sale. It will be picked up in Bellingham WA at the cost of the buyer. Cash sale.

Vehicle specs direct from the Toyota Owners website attached.

Everything on the FJ is stock from the factory - no added mods, or enhancements. I will say, the stereo is impressive for a JBL (the stock JBL in my Tundra TRD Pro is absolute garbage).

Note: We have a clear title, but the mileage was reported inaccurately to the State of Washington so we recently corrected that and are getting a new one - and will be in hand in the next week or so. If you search the VIN on autocheck or other it may list it at over 100K in miles at the moment. We will be getting this corrected/reported as well.

Full Gallery (sorry they are not in walk-around order):

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful arrangement of photos. The most important ones would be multiple pictures of the undercarriage .
Thanks for the feedback - will attempt to get these later tonight. I just noticed some others had them so will get them sent to me and added to the album ASAP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts