Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Ultimate Edition, 8,000mi. $37k (Philadelphia)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

This car has never been off-road (no sand or mud) and has remaining Factory Warranty left. ~8,000 miles and clear carfax.
This FJ is Immaculate. I took the carpeted floor mats out and used front seat covers beginning day 1. There is not a ding on this car with the exception of a very small stone chip it was delivered to me with on the front window pillar (dealer had a paint guy repair before I bought it)
I park in the back of every parking lot away from everyone to keep it looking perfect.

Everything is stock, except I had the dealer install OEM TRD Exhaust and OEM Trailer Hitch to ensure it is all covered under factory warranty.
I’ve done this with many cars previously, it is very simple and straight forward transaction.
As a courtesy, My Toyota dealer will complete this transaction for us. (in order for me to get tax credit)
The dealer can provide financing (or you can bring your own certified check, They can sell you an extended warranty and are even willing to take a trade-in.
My new vehicle will be here within the next 2-4 weeks and you will have to be flexible with pick-up.
I would require a $1k non-refundable deposit the rest due at pick-up. Please feel free to contact me with questions or to see vehicle in person. I am happy to send other pictures. In process of taking interior shots.

Thank you for looking!
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Decent price, I bet it sells soon. GLWS.

Reactions: DJBill

·
Registered
605 Posts
GLWS! I second that, it should sell quickly.

Reactions: DJBill

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My FJ is sold very quickly and I continue to have many people reach out to see if I still have it, confirming what an EPIC vehicle the FJ really is.
Thank you for this great forum, I went through all the posts religiously when I first looked for my FJ. Great group of folks! I'll be back at some point...

·
Registered
308 Posts
My FJ is sold very quickly and I continue to have many people reach out to see if I still have it, confirming what an EPIC vehicle the FJ really is.
Thank you for this great forum, I went through all the posts religiously when I first looked for my FJ. Great group of folks! I'll be back at some point...
You might want to edit the original post so people see that it's sold. Why'd you end up selling? It does look like you kept perfect care of the FJ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts