Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I do not have enough vacation time for this year I can't make the 2013 round. So couple of questions for those who are attending
How much in advance should I be booking a hotel for next year?
I got a list of what to pack what about spare parts?
Anyone from MO planing on going next year?
Thanks for your help

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Since I do not have enough vacation time for this year I can't make the 2013 round. So couple of questions for those who are attending
How much in advance should I be booking a hotel for next year?
I got a list of what to pack what about spare parts?
Anyone from MO planing on going next year?
Thanks for your help
Some book as soon as the dates are confirmed for the Summit (probably fall 2013). Most will wait at least until 2014 to book a place and many wait until after registration (March 2013) or later to find a place.

The Summit is not hard-core wheeling. Spare parts are a non-issue.

Probably a bit early to be asking about 2014 attendance plans but if 2013 is any indication there will likely be a few as well as plenty of others from the midwest.

http://www.fjsummit.org/whoscoming.php

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I got few things done to the fj but as always there is a list before next year. Can't wait.
As for 'things to do to the FJ', don't worry about mods. Take a completely stock FJ Cruiser right off the factory floor, and do everything that's normally part of the trail runs for the FJ Summit.

The only thing that you really, really should do as far as equipment, is get a CB if you don't already have one, and get it properly tuned, and ready to go by the time you get here. :bigthumb:

Here's to seeing you out here next year :cheers:

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Looks like you are ready for next year! :)

Last year and this upcoming Summit, we are staying at the Hot Springs Inn. The rooms are HUGE with two king-size beds in each room. I bring three midgets with me (weird--they all call me "Dad") so there is tons of room. Last year, when we checked out, we reserved two weeks at the Hot Springs Inn. When the Summit dates were announced, we just scaled it back to the one week of the Summit.

Yup. Tricky. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
...Last year, when we checked out, we reserved two weeks at the Hot Springs Inn. When the Summit dates were announced, we just scaled it back to the one week of the Summit.

Yup. Tricky. :)
Shhhhhhh!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'll be heading down from Southeast Iowa. If my path to Colorado leads me through your neck of MO i'd be happy to caravan with you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts