Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Year : 2014
Color : Iceberg White
Mileage : Less than 7,300 Miles (Subject to mild change due to commute)
Drivetrain : 4X4 (Automatic Transmission)

Price : 35 K

Up for sale is an iceberg white FJ Cruiser. I've hardly driven this beauty in the one year and few months I've owned the vehicle. I'm in search of a more fuel efficient vehicle for my commutes to work and school so I'm going to need to change. No modifications. Has the OEM roofrack, backup camera, off-road suspension, 2WD and 4WD modes, and a plethora of off-roading switches that I've never had the chance to use.

The back is a bit scratched up from moving stuff around, but it happens through normal use. One really small ding / crack in the windshield from a semi without any flaps. Clearcoat scratch on the exterior from bushes ( I presume. ) Except for these tiny things the truck is excellent.

I currently owe 17K for the finance on this vehicle so we can meet at the lienholder / bank and work things out. I've never sold a vehicle before with a loan on it so it will be a new process to me, but I will thoroughly research it to make it as smooth as possible for you.

You may message me through the forum or send an e (m a i l) to bosepristine ( a t ) y a h o o ( . c o m )

Spacing is to avoid spam mail. Thank you.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Year : 2014
Color : Iceberg White
Mileage : Less than 7,300 Miles (Subject to mild change due to commute)
Drivetrain : 4X4 (Automatic Transmission)

Price : 35 K

Up for sale is an iceberg white FJ Cruiser. I've hardly driven this beauty in the one year and few months I've owned the vehicle. I'm in search of a more fuel efficient vehicle for my commutes to work and school so I'm going to need to change. No modifications. Has the OEM roofrack, backup camera, off-road suspension, 2WD and 4WD modes, and a plethora of off-roading switches that I've never had the chance to use.

The back is a bit scratched up from moving stuff around, but it happens through normal use. One really small ding / crack in the windshield from a semi without any flaps. Clearcoat scratch on the exterior from bushes ( I presume. ) Except for these tiny things the truck is excellent.

I currently owe 17K for the finance on this vehicle so we can meet at the lienholder / bank and work things out. I've never sold a vehicle before with a loan on it so it will be a new process to me, but I will thoroughly research it to make it as smooth as possible for you.

You may message me through the forum or send an e (m a i l) to bosepristine ( a t ) y a h o o ( . c o m )

Spacing is to avoid spam mail. Thank you.

Can you do 28k??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, AutoNation Toyota has already offered me 32k. That itself speaks wavelengths since it is not private party.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts