Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rare 2014 FJ Trail Teams Edition, 1 owner, well maintained.
Add bright LED headlamps.
Add 5 Goodyear Wrangler 285/75 16 tires. All 5 rotated.
If you are set on an FJ then you know this is the ultimate year/model to find.
It is the wife's vehicle, I never wanted to sell it, planned to keep it "forever", but then grandkids started arriving. She needs something with full rear doors for getting car seats in and out. Happy wife, happy life. Our loss, your gain.
No low balling.

oops, the details!

$39,500
111,690 miles
excellent condition
Longmont, CO
text/call: seven two zero three two zero five seven seven six

Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive design Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Automotive tire Automotive tail & brake light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive exterior Vehicle Automotive engine part Suspension Suspension part Engine Coil spring Light Grey Machine Cameras & optics Circle Motor vehicle Machine Silver Motor vehicle Mode of transport Transport Steering part Vehicle door Text Label Machine Silver Office equipment Text White Font Black-and-white Parallel

·
17,439 Posts
Price & Location please. It's the rules for selling here.

Thanks and GLWS

·
Registered
399 Posts
How firm are you on the price?
Noted the front coil is cracked so will need replacement.
Could you share any pics of the body frame?
Looks stock, but noted the wheel size - did you do a BCM?
What other modifications if any?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good eye, thanks.
You can reduce the price by that repair.
BCM is done, I haven't welded the steel caps in place yet. The son can do that if you'd like.
Only other mod, I forgot, are 1.5" wheel spacers in place.
Has a cracked windshield, my deductible is $100 so I'll have that replaced. Given the angle of the windshield, wanted to put that off until it (almost) sells.
I can take pics of any other specific area you want. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
Has a cracked windshield, my deductible is $100 so I'll have that replaced. Given the angle of the windshield, wanted to put that off until it (almost) sells.
Since you're in Colorado, please have Terry Ritzdorf from Blue Crush Auto Glass do your windshield replacement: http://www.bluecrushautoglass.com/home.html

I help run Colorado FJ Cruisers on Facebook, we have a lot of people replacing windshields regularly. FJ windshields have specific issues to be mindful of, like the top trim piece or the two corner pieces where the windshield shops don't know to replace the plastic clips that hold them in place. When those fly off, they're ~$150 to replace.

Terry specializes in replacing FJ windshields, he does fantastic work and he comes to you.

Otherwise, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Since you're in Colorado, please have Terry Ritzdorf from Blue Crush Auto Glass do your windshield replacement: http://www.bluecrushautoglass.com/home.html

I help run Colorado FJ Cruisers on Facebook, we have a lot of people replacing windshields regularly. FJ windshields have specific issues to be mindful of, like the top trim piece or the two corner pieces where the windshield shops don't know to replace the plastic clips that hold them in place. When those fly off, they're ~$150 to replace.

Terry specializes in replacing FJ windshields, he does fantastic work and he comes to you.

Otherwise, good luck with the sale!
Thanks for the recommendation. We had the glass replaced once prior and I almost lost one of the trim pieces! It was tricky finding the right clips, even trickier installing them.

·
17,439 Posts
Header molding, Cowl panel clips, "A" pillar clips, etc. Contact [email protected]

All the links are good. GLWS!

Reactions: Thorn661
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.