Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1141 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Heritage Blue Pic and Video from SEMA

FINALLY....The 2014 Trail Teams Ultimate Edition Pic and Video from SEMA 2013:

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
In daylight outdoors, it will be a pure robin egg blue like most of these angles show. I'm not moved at all by this.

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
I want to see what the ultimate badge on the passenger dash looks like! The list indicates its different then the trail team badge on the back.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree with everyone. I had an FJ40 in this color growing up and looked better than this. I'm keeping my "Tactical" Black MT on order. Hopefully it will be here before Christmas!

·
Premium Member
16,570 Posts
I would like to see one in person. :wave:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Not impressed at all!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Even if the blue looks good in person, I don't care for the white grill and letters.
Maybe they should have stuck with all black, like the older TTs.
But to each their own.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks like they are going with the blackwall option as well on the BFG's. I don't believe any other TT had blackwalls...

·
Registered
201 Posts
As an owner of a 07 Sun Fusion I was hoping that the FJ would go out with a bright color. Not necessarily yellow, but a bright orange or even a lime green.
This Robin egg blue just wants to make me gag.
I'll keep my FJ and when it's time I'll say goodbye to Toyota and change brands completely. It's sad.

Logansky

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Since the model shown is a pre-production prototype and not the actual model being delivered I'm not going to make any assumptions.

At this time I have not seen any FJ ever produced that I would not want. Sure some colors are more desirable than others, but I wouldn't say "NO" to any that have ever been produced. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,009 Posts
How about a picture in person , next to my 13 TT ?
I think the color is nice. I would own one and build it to be a bad boy
Take a look see at these pics

I caught up with it before it got loaded on the truck, to go back to Toyota

·
Premium Member
4,669 Posts
Yep, still fugly...

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,245 Posts
For the record I like the white grill, when I got my Sun fusion in 06, that was one of my first mods. I loved the look
I was surprised when they didn't come out with a white grill to begin with since it was supposed to be tied to the old FJ 40. White roof and white grill both.

1 - 20 of 1141 Posts