Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE. This vehicle was bone stock at 52,000 miles and it now has just under 53,000 miles. All of the mods were done with new parts and the truck hasn't had many miles put on since the buildout. With the new suspension, the truck sits 2" higher than stock in the front and 2.5" in the rear. Runs and drives great and is in excellent shape inside and out. I've invested more than $12K in parts alone in this build, along with many nights and weekends of labor.

I had this posted on the forum last year. Since then I've put less than 200 miles on the truck, replaced the needle bearing in the front differential with an ECGS bushing (to correct a slight vibration between 40-60mph), and treated the frame, suspension components, and axle housings with Eastwood Rubberized Rust Encapsulator to take care of surface rust from a few PA winters. The only issue I'm aware of is slight tire rub on the body mount in certain circumstances - it could use a BMC.

Needs a new owner to take it on camping trips and outdoor adventures. Happy to answer any questions or take additional pictures, if requested. Clean carfax report. PA title in hand.

Price: $36,000

Armor:

Front Bumper: Ex1 Kodiak (Steel)

Rear Bumper: Ex1 Trail Series (Steel) w/Swinging Tire Carrier, Backup Camera, Hi-Lift Mount

Rock Rails (OEM)

Full Aluminum Skids (OEM TRD, RCI ,Ricochet combo)

Shrockworks Rear Link Skids

Suspension:

Front: Radflo 2.5" Extended Travel Adjustable Coilovers & Total Chaos Uniball UCAs

Rear: Radflo 2.5" Extended Travel Shocks, 2" Lift Springs, Metaltech Lower Links

Tires:

(5) Wild Country XTX, LT285/75/R16, Load Rating: E (less than 250 miles)

Recovery:

Warn Zeon 10-S (synthetic rope)

Factor 55 Closed Link Hook

Shrockworks Winch Kill Switch

Crosby 3/4" Shackles

Hi-Lift Jack

Lights:

Front : PIAA LED LP530 Fogs

Rear: PIAA LED 3.5" Floods

Interior:

Rugged Ridge Floor & Cargo Mats

Console Vault

Springtail Molle Panels & Basket in Cargo Area w/Storage Pouches

Other Mods:

Tow Hitch Added - Toyota OEM Hitch & Wiring

Transmission Cooler Added - TruCool 4454

Breathers Extended to Engine Bay (Rear Diff, TC, Front Diff, Transmission)

ECGS Bushing Installed in Front Differential (Replaced Needle Bearing on Driver Side)

Rad Rubber Splash Guards

Ex1 Washer Bottle Relocate Kit

Warrior Diamond Plate Trim

Maintenance:

Fresh Motor Oil & Filter

Fresh Gear Oil in Both Differentials & Transfer Case

New Optima Yellow Top Battery

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another past shot of him with one of his other brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shocks (the guys at Metal Tech 4x4 are awesome to deal with):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts