Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, the FJ Summit is around the corner and we will be bringing shirts to the event for our customers, please add your name to this thread or Private Message with your first / last name, shirt size and type of rack you own. Looking forward to see you at the Summit.:clap:

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Hello guys, the FJ Summit is around the corner and we will be bringing shirts to the event for our customers, please add your name to this thread with your first / last name, shirt size and type of rack you own. Looking forward to see you at the Summit.:clap:

Sent you a PM with the info.

>>> What's on your rack? <<<

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Roger Huff
XL
Stealth w/ Custom Light Bar (thanks!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Bob Shaffar
2xl
spylight rack

won it at the 2013 FJ Summit

Reactions: Bajarack

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Shannon Clark

XL

Wide Flat Rack
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1433881966.140806.jpg

Reactions: Bajarack

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hello guys, the FJ Summit is around the corner and we will be bringing shirts to the event for our customers, please add your name to this thread or Private Message with your first / last name, shirt size and type of rack you own. Looking forward to see you at the Summit.:clap:
Jim Wanglund
Large
Flat utility rack with custom extended awning brackets - BR-TYFJ-UT-S-0

Thanks again for working on those brackets a couple of years ago. Your customer service was above and beyond on that one!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
James Krieger

XL Shirt

Standard three piece FJ rack

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Got mine! Very nice shirt! Thanks BajaRack!!

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
I can't say enough positive things about my BajaRack. It does an incredible job supporting my Roof Top Tent and whatever else mother nature piles on.

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just came across this thread! I wasn't able to make the trek this year, but curious if you're still doing the promo!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts