Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

How do you feel about a 2017 Forum Calendar?

• Sounds great! I'd participate by submitting pictures and buy one for sure!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Cool idea, I'd submit photos but probably wont buy one.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Not interested in buying a calendar or submitting photos.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ferby is awesome!!

Votes: 1 6.3%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks!

So after an idea given to me by @BIGGUY I just wanted to knock around the idea of a 2017 Forum calendar! What do ya'll think??

In the Photo Contest Voting Poll section of the forum we could set up places to post pictures and vote for your favorites per month. So a January contest, a February one, March, and so on. And each month could have photos that fit the month like snow wheeling shots for December and January and pictures with great fall tree colors for the Autumn months, and great sunny shots for summer months maybe near the beach or Summit pictures for July. And each month could have multiple photos, not just one per month. Then we could put it together on a website like Zazzle or CafePress where it would be available for anyone to purchase for approximately $20.

Here is a link to a CafePress offroad claendar that would give you an idea of what we're thinking about. Wall Calendar by 4x4review

So yeah, if we some pretty positive feedback and lots of interest let's do it! I know I like the idea!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,552 Posts
Hey folks!

So after an idea given to me by @BIGGUY I just wanted to knock around the idea of a 2017 Forum calendar! What do ya'll think??

In the Photo Contest Voting Poll section of the forum we could set up places to post pictures and vote for your favorites per month. So a January contest, a February one, March, and so on. And each month could have photos that fit the month like snow wheeling shots for December and January and pictures with great fall tree colors for the Autumn months, and great sunny shots for summer months maybe near the beach or Summit pictures for July. And each month could have multiple photos, not just one per month. Then we could put it together on a website like Zazzle or CafePress where it would be available for anyone to purchase for approximately $20.

Here is a link to a CafePress offroad claendar that would give you an idea of what we're thinking about. Wall Calendar by 4x4review

So yeah, if we some pretty positive feedback and lots of interest let's do it! I know I like the idea!
Love it! Got lots of photo talent and beautiful FJs here, so no lack of raw material :clap:

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only 3 votes yes and 4 posts yes. Come on guys we can do better than that! We need REAL interest to make this happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts