Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea what the dates are going to be targeted for 2018? I'm starting my long-range planning efforts & would like to get this week nailed down.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
Does anyone have an idea what the dates are going to be targeted for 2018? I'm starting my long-range planning efforts & would like to get this week nailed down.
Thanks!
Tagging @Woodsman, they typically announce the dates in the fall but I don't think next year's dates have been announced yet. Safe bet is either July 18-22 (most likely) or July 25-29, but that would be a week later than normal.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Thanks!
Tagging @Woodsman, they typically announce the dates in the fall but I don't think next year's dates have been announced yet. Safe bet is either July 18-22 (most likely) or July 25-29, but that would be a week later than normal.
Please look in the 2018 section under the National Summit heading. Every year has a section. July 18-22 is correct for 2018.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
The official page with the dates is now up so I'm closing this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.