Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I just wanted to give an invite to this year's Cruisin' the Woods, celebrating the 20th anniversary of the event.
Date: September 27th and 28th
Location: Tillamook State Forest, about forty minutes outside of Portland Oregon

Details are still being ironed out in regards to how the event will be hosted (catering and whatnot), but I will update this thread as the event comes closer.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi All,
I just wanted to give an invite to this year's Cruisin' the Woods, celebrating the 20th anniversary of the event.
Date: September 27th and 28th
Location: Tillamook State Forest, about forty minutes outside of Portland Oregon

Details are still being ironed out in regards to how the event will be hosted (catering and whatnot), but I will update this thread as the event comes closer.
I am definitely interested in this - I actually just found this on FB last night! I haven't had a chance to come play down in Tillamook yet I've heard a lot of good things about the area.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am definitely interested in this - I actually just found this on FB last night! I haven't had a chance to come play down in Tillamook yet I've heard a lot of good things about the area.
It's a great place to be outdoors for sure and the variety of wheeling options (simple drive requiring 4wd to hardcore wheeling needing 40" tires and an iron will) are amazing.
We've also included an overland style piece to the event in the past few years where drivers come into the event after spending a couple of days driving through the coastal mountains.

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's a great place to be outdoors for sure and the variety of wheeling options (simple drive requiring 4wd to hardcore wheeling needing 40" tires and an iron will) are amazing.
We've also included an overland style piece to the event in the past few years where drivers come into the event after spending a couple of days driving through the coastal mountains.
Will the Overlanding portion be on the FB Event as well? I am interested. I would like to make a week long excursion out of this. I live a few hours away

1 - 7 of 7 Posts