Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,758 Posts
Fun in the red-streaked mountains looking extra awesome with more than usual white snow for contrast....incredible avalanche damage on the way up Corkscrew.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I was in the area last month, a lot more snow, but the avalanche damage was so evident then. Great pictures lady. Wish I could have made it this year, hopefully next year. Keep having fun and thanks for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Arrastra Gulch outside Silverton. It actually felt narrower and steeper than it looks on the photos. Mining equipment along the trail and at the top.

Attachments

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
It was a great Summit! Wish I could've ran more trails but luckily I don't live too far away, so I need to make some more trips!

Wednesday:

Red Mountain Mining Area

Imogene Pass Night Run

Thursday:

Ouray Side of Imogene Pass

Red Mountain Mining Area

Friday:

Ophir Pass

Last Dollar Road

Saturday:

Rimrocker Trail

Raffle:

Sunday:

Group Shot

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
トヨタ Master
5,785 Posts
@debFJVT I looked for you on Saturday around the event to introduce you to the Mrs. I did see you drive by the cafe Sunday morning as we were eating breakfast. Perhaps next year!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,758 Posts
@debFJVT I looked for you on Saturday around the event to introduce you to the Mrs. I did see you drive by the cafe Sunday morning as we were eating breakfast. Perhaps next year!
Sorry I missed you two! Next year :wink Sunday morning I was heading out on a run with two SAS’d FJs on 40s so I was the “little one” :rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
So Beautiful! I hope we get to go back and explore Colorado again- loved Ouray and exploring the 4WD roads. When they say 4WD road they mean it! We loved Canyon of the Gunnison it was just spectacular (more of a sightseeing/Views and walking trails), but just about anywhere is 4WD and Nature Heaven! That snow is unbelievable!
Thanks for sharing and great Pics!
A

1 - 14 of 14 Posts