Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
To add to the story . I had forgotten about until Monflores just posted those pics . While we were staging our FJs to winch the lexuses up . the Passenger decided that he was going to try and drive up . Deb was hooking her winch to the rear of my FJ and this Clown would not stop until he almost rolled again . Then when we goy him to the top I wanted to move my FJ so that there was room for the lexus to get by He decided to just try and drive up the high side .

·
Premium Member
1,174 Posts
To add to the story . I had forgotten about until Monflores just posted those pics . While we were staging our FJs to winch the lexuses up . the Passenger decided that he was going to try and drive up . Deb was hooking her winch to the rear of my FJ and this Clown would not stop until he almost rolled again . Then when we goy him to the top I wanted to move my FJ so that there was room for the lexus to get by He decided to just try and drive up the high side .

Glad no one was hurt during this “adventure”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
I'm so envious! and queasy to be honest. Some of those things make my hands sweat and I'm just looking at pictures. I can hardly wait till next year! I'm saving my nickles already!

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I'm so envious! and queasy to be honest. Some of those things make my hands sweat and I'm just looking at pictures. I can hardly wait till next year! I'm saving my nickles already!
Pictures never look as hard as it really is . Its really just a confidence thing The more you do the more you know what you can do .

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
My drive to Minnesota seems long but yours must be twice as long... glad you made it home safe.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got back to VT last night and will soon begin posting pics....what an AMAZING wonderful time and can’t wait till next year! Totally worth the looooooooooooooooooooooooong drive, as usual :rocker:
Great seeing you Deb!! Glad you’re home safe!! See ya next year chicka!! I’ll have Rebelle stories to tell next year!! :grin:lol:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Looking at all your great pictures, I regret showing up late. I got to meet everyone at the brewery on Monday and hang out for the night in Moab. It was good times and thanks for having me out. I was pretty ragged from all the coffee and energy drinks to get there :lol:

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
Looking at all your great pictures, I regret showing up late. I got to meet everyone at the brewery on Monday and hang out for the night in Moab. It was good times and thanks for having me out. I was pretty ragged from all the coffee and energy drinks to get there :lol:
That was an extraordinary sunset we witnessed! So glad you liked the campsite and found our leftover wood :smile

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
@debFJVT @Firemedic831 @monflores11 did you guys happen to get any pictures of Jerry, the LT GX on the right? He asked and I assume he went after his friends because he was there to push on his buddy's rig dropping into revenge. I guess no one shot his rig because of the commotion of the other yahoo driving.

Attachments

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
@debFJVT @Firemedic831 @monflores11 did you guys happen to get any pictures of Jerry, the LT GX on the right? He asked and I assume he went after his friends because he was there to push on his buddy's rig dropping into revenge. I guess no one shot his rig because of the commotion of the other yahoo driving.
I thought Jerry went up before them, as well as the silver FJ in their group. Here’s my only pics - first one was taken as the first wrecked Lexus came up. That’s Jerry walking behind in purple shirt and that’s his Lexus parked up to the right. Second pic shows him waiting at the bottom of Hells Gate with silver FJ going up, and Firemedic’s FJ waiting behind him. So the wreck happened well after Jerry went up...there must be pics of him doing the Gate! Say hi to Jerry for me :wave:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
I thought Jerry went up before them, as well as the silver FJ in their group.
I figured he was behind because he was able to push, but now makes sense that he was ahead.

I think the other silver FJ is Ken/Kmy that went to dinner with us at Moab brewery isn't it? He posted some pictures on book face so I assumed he was driving too but not sure.

Will let Jerry know you send your regards. Thanks for sharing. If anyone has more, I'll send it to him. :zlurking:

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,108 Posts
I figured he was behind because he was able to push, but now makes sense that he was ahead.

I think the other silver FJ is Ken/Kmy that went to dinner with us at Moab brewery isn't it? He posted some pictures on book face so I assumed he was driving too but not sure.

Will let Jerry know you send your regards. Thanks for sharing. If anyone has more, I'll send it to him. :zlurking:
Yes the FJ was Kens and they did indeed have dinner with us night before. I’ll bet he has pics of Jerry’s crawl. It was great getting to know Jerry and I really hope he can make Mb4S next year!

101 - 117 of 117 Posts