Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Registration for the 2020 FJ Summit will be March 7, 2020 at 10:00am Ouray time MST ! The FJ Summit will be held once again at the Twin Peaks Lodge and Hot Springs in Ouray, Colorado.....July 15 - 19, 2020

If you haven't done so yet you will need to set up an account prior to registration so you will be able to secure your spot when the clock strikes. Do not wait until the last minute to do this as registration is not possible without an account.

If you have already set up an account you should be all set but it doesn't hurt to log in and make sure your access works just to be sure.

More info about the process can be found on our website at Register | FJ Summit

Don't delay, head on over and create your FJ Summit account now!

I'll say it again GET IT DONE NOW !

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,177 Posts
Sure hope I can make it!! It will be a busy summer, especially around this time since my family will be in Yellowstone, but I'm hoping to hit the beginning of Summit at least and then join them in Yellowstone later!

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
9 days 5 hours and twenty something minutes until registration opens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
and it's STILL not going to be this weekend. I've been thinking it's "this weekend" for two weeks now. With my luck I'll be at the computer thinking "Now, why did I turn the computer on.....?" then go outside and play with the pigs.

Reactions: debFJVT

·
Premium Member
4,772 Posts
Sure hope I can make it!!
You'll have to stop coming at some point, or you'll be crushed by the weight of all your previous event badges :)

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,177 Posts
You'll have to stop coming at some point, or you'll be crushed by the weight of all your previous event badges :)

I have an additional one since this photo was taken!

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
1 day 21 hours and 9 minutes.

roughly.

aaaaaaaaaand I can't sleep at night. What if I go to sleep and wake up Sunday afternoon?????

·
Premium Member
4,772 Posts
aaaaaaaaaand I can't sleep at night. What if I go to sleep and wake up Sunday afternoon?????
You'll have 4 pages of "omg it filled up so fast" posts to read on Facebook :)

Come up and do pre-runs with us, I'll be there starting Saturday the 11th.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
22 hours and change! I slept 4 hours last night.

Does anyone else get amped up for things like this or is it just me and all the other 13 year old girls?

·
Premium Member
12,927 Posts
There are other but they will never admit to it.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
well, i'm man enough to admit i have quite a bit in common with 13 year old girls. I squeal at snakes, wildly insecure about my belly and change my mind at breakneck speed.

·
12,770 Posts
Thread title updated to reflect cancellation.

Posted 8 hours ago on FB;

"The FJ Summit is about gathering with friends and family in beautiful Ouray, CO. We waited with optimism as long as possible but given the current situation and complexities of permits, insurance, gatherings, meals, restricted trail rides and the safety & wellbeing of our participants and the community of Ouray, after careful consideration we are cancelling the 2020 FJ Summit.

We want to assure you that over the next few weeks we will issue a full refund to everyone who has registered for this year’s event. That means all registrations and all pre-sales of swag will also be refunded.

The official dates for the 2021 FJ Summit will be July 21-25, 2021.
Some good news...We will hold your slot 2021!

Additionally, we will make our yearly donations to the local community in Ouray. We are pleased to announce that our two scholarship recipients have been chosen for this year, and we will be announcing their names in the coming weeks.

We hope your family and friends are staying healthy during these challenging times and we can’t wait to see you next July! Stay tuned to your email, and should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out."

Warmest Regards,
Directors of The FJ Summit

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,422 Posts
Why no direct message from Summitt Admin to us on the FJ Cruiser Forum??? I cannot understand their disregard for us, especially given the important history and linkage of these two organizations, and I have to say I’m disappointed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am new to fj summit, wondering where I can register for 2021? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
12,770 Posts
Seeing how they just canceled this years yesterday, it might be Jan-March of next year before they start registration for 2021.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why no direct message from Summitt Admin to us on the FJ Cruiser Forum??? I cannot understand their disregard for us, especially given the important history and linkage of these two organizations, and I have to say I’m disappointed.
We sent out an email to all registered participants.
I'm not sure that there's any more direct way of notifying everyone who is actually registered.
Notifying the public by forum would be top priority if registration hadn't already taken place.
The copy and paste crew posted it pretty quickly here anyway.

Reactions: 101Firedog

·
12,770 Posts
As of 5/17/2020 posted by Proffitts. So blame Jeremiah if it's not correct. :sneaky:

97999227_2983782321665028_6838779539548536832_o.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts