1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
I’ve never been but I’ve seen several stories in Toyota Trails and other media. Would you call some of the trails friendly to a guy that doesn’t care for rock crawling? I prefer to keep the dents off and the paint on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
612 Posts
Yes, there are many different levels of trails.

·
fka BLACK HAWK
2,356 Posts
unfortunately due to being self inflicted financially challenged I will not be able to attend this year :(

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
WOW, That's crazy guys!
I'm living in Northern Arizona now!
This place rules if you're into off-roading.
It's completely different than Texas. No more driving all the way to Bridgeport or Gilmer just to go off-roading. 87% of Arizona is public land! We camp for free pretty much anywhere and we've gone hiking on a different trail every day for the past month. They literally have thousands of ATV trails here too. I do miss my FJ though! It would finally be at home here. Maybe I'll buy another one. I see a TON of nice FJ's and Tacos out here on the trails! Peace out and safe travels!
Shout out to Blind Willy, Dave, Skawty, Clemsonxplorer and Mad Mike!
81N4RY lives!

·
Forum Beer Miester
3,935 Posts
WOW, That's crazy guys!
I'm living in Northern Arizona now!
This place rules if you're into off-roading.
It's completely different than Texas. No more driving all the way to Bridgeport or Gilmer just to go off-roading. 87% of Arizona is public land! We camp for free pretty much anywhere and we've gone hiking on a different trail every day for the past month. They literally have thousands of ATV trails here too. I do miss my FJ though! It would finally be at home here. Maybe I'll buy another one. I see a TON of nice FJ's and Tacos out here on the trails! Peace out and safe travels!
Shout out to Blind Willy, Dave, Skawty, Clemsonxplorer and Mad Mike!
81N4RY lives!
Good to see you’re still out there there bro, Arizona is definitely an epic place to live.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts