Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

141 - 160 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Did you get on the wait list? Good chance you’ll get in. And you will love Mb4S! Hope you can get there before Saturday tho....
I'm in the 20-30 range. So, fingers crossed!

I was planning on getting to Moab Saturday; but that was before I knew saturday was the exodus day. I'll have to check my time off schedule to see if i'll have enough PTO hours. I figure I'll do one or the other at worst. Either way, I get to meet people, learn things and play with my 4bee! How good is life that this opportunity is available??

Reactions: debFJVT

·
Titanium Pearl
890 Posts
10 years later I’m signed up to go back! This time with my 4runner! Excited! Any chance there will be another thread for the week before Moab trip?

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Thanks, we usually stay in middle of road as far as budget. I will check some of these out. I also found a couple decent places on VRBO I might look into.
Check out Los Vados canyon house. Awesome place, off the grid and a gated entry off Steelbender.

·
Vendor
2,131 Posts
10 years later I’m signed up to go back! This time with my 4runner! Excited! Any chance there will be another thread for the week before Moab trip?
Its already set up in the trail/event section Meet up in Moab

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,422 Posts
There’s usually an official Moab before Summit thread put up by @Woodsman, so watch for that. The thread @Firemedic831 mentioned is a different group - we will be running difficult trails and departing Moab Saturday morning the 11th to go run the Rubicon Trail...the thread on that is called Skunks on the Run 2020 ?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
For comparison with previous Summits, does anyone know how quickly the 2020 registration closed?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in again. That was pretty quick from the 10-20 wait list.

Reactions: Marklee and TexasFJ

·
Registered
184 Posts
Help me out again; I have been busy with illness of my father-in-law and out of touch.

What dates will most of you be at MB4S? My wife had too many people gone at hospital I didn't think I would be able to go but now it looks good again.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Week of July 6th-10th.
Thanks, right now it looks like I cannot leave until July 9 and with 1100 miles I would miss it. I will have to wait and see and something may change where we can leave earlier or leave the wifey at home!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,422 Posts
@rkb - And usually through the weekend, up till Summit registration day. There are often convoys heading com Moab to Summit - fun!

·
Registered
184 Posts
@rkb - And usually through the weekend, up till Summit registration day. There are often convoys heading com Moab to Summit - fun!
Thanks
Right now it looks like we may be in Moab July 11-15 so let me know if you are out there then? I would love to meet up with some of you? We did 4-5 days in Ouray in Sept 2019 so I don't think I will go back till maybe 2021.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
6,422 Posts
Thanks
Right now it looks like we may be in Moab July 11-15 so let me know if you are out there then? I would love to meet up with some of you? We did 4-5 days in Ouray in Sept 2019 so I don't think I will go back till maybe 2021.
I will be leaving with a group heading for the Rubicon on the 11th, but rest assured there will be FJs still wheeling till Summit, usually coordinated by @Woodsman. Be on the lookout for his thread Moab Before the Summit

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got some good news with a change in vacation schedule at my wife's work. It looks like we can get on the road to Moab on July 7; that is the tentative plan at this time. I hope it all works out and 1100 miles and we will be there. I hope to meet you all out there.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I hate how quite this post has gotten in the last few days so I will address the elephant in the room.
I send prayers and good thoughts out into the universe that ALL remain well through this pandemic.
On a selfish note, I am really hoping that the summit doesn't have to cancel.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
its hard to type while standing 10 feet away from yyu guys....

Reactions: Robin Hawk

·
Registered
184 Posts
I am going crazy already with this Covid19 crap. I can't imagine another few months of this. I can't believe my golf course shut it's doors for a month, unbelievable!

141 - 160 of 199 Posts