Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
I don't think that's true... just my gut feeling as 2019 was my first year, but I think there were more FJs than any other model... and probably more than half of the total, which is close to 200 FJs.
Yes, still more FJs than were at the first FJ Summit. :nerd

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I was there in June and September. A little quieter both months. It will always be the FJ Summit to me. Looking at getting a new Taco in the next month, but doubt I would ever drive it to the Summit.

Thanks again guys for all the work you do on this event. Very sorry I let you down this year, but just could not over the mechanical problems fast enough.

Hopefully next year I will be there when I am supposed to be.

·
Registered
129 Posts
We don't know the date yet of Moab B4 Summit do we? I don't think the Summit dates are available yet? I can get vacation anytime but my wife has to plan ahead at the hospital she works at so was just wondering.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
i would bet July 10-12 for B4S . i know a group of us will be there earlier that week though . And heading out that Monday the 13th

·
Registered
129 Posts
i would bet July 10-12 for B4S . i know a group of us will be there earlier that week though . And heading out that Monday the 13th
Yes I see your doing the Rubicon! Fun! I am not at that level yet and would need to upgrade the FJ a lot more. I am ordering All Pro sliders and RCI skids during the Black Friday Sales, so I am starting to get FJ where it needs to be.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So if it was only FJ summit, would you include FJ40 FJ45 FJ50 FJ55 also not sure the technicalities but forever people refer them as FJ60 and FJ80 so technically if it is an all FJ summit, it would still be many different vehicles. I might be up for an all FJ Cruiser event be as it may.

·
トヨタ Master
5,778 Posts
So if it was only FJ summit, would you include FJ40 FJ45 FJ50 FJ55 also not sure the technicalities but forever people refer them as FJ60 and FJ80 so technically if it is an all FJ summit, it would still be many different vehicles. I might be up for an all FJ Cruiser event be as it may.
I've seen them all there, FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ60, FJ62, FJ80, 100, and 200 series all there to contribute Land Cruiser originality. Nothin' wrong with that!

101 - 108 of 108 Posts