Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts
I don't think that's true... just my gut feeling as 2019 was my first year, but I think there were more FJs than any other model... and probably more than half of the total, which is close to 200 FJs.
Yes, still more FJs than were at the first FJ Summit. :nerd

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
I was there in June and September. A little quieter both months. It will always be the FJ Summit to me. Looking at getting a new Taco in the next month, but doubt I would ever drive it to the Summit.

Thanks again guys for all the work you do on this event. Very sorry I let you down this year, but just could not over the mechanical problems fast enough.

Hopefully next year I will be there when I am supposed to be.

·
Registered
143 Posts
We don't know the date yet of Moab B4 Summit do we? I don't think the Summit dates are available yet? I can get vacation anytime but my wife has to plan ahead at the hospital she works at so was just wondering.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
i would bet July 10-12 for B4S . i know a group of us will be there earlier that week though . And heading out that Monday the 13th

·
Registered
143 Posts
i would bet July 10-12 for B4S . i know a group of us will be there earlier that week though . And heading out that Monday the 13th
Yes I see your doing the Rubicon! Fun! I am not at that level yet and would need to upgrade the FJ a lot more. I am ordering All Pro sliders and RCI skids during the Black Friday Sales, so I am starting to get FJ where it needs to be.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So if it was only FJ summit, would you include FJ40 FJ45 FJ50 FJ55 also not sure the technicalities but forever people refer them as FJ60 and FJ80 so technically if it is an all FJ summit, it would still be many different vehicles. I might be up for an all FJ Cruiser event be as it may.

·
トヨタ Master
6,401 Posts
So if it was only FJ summit, would you include FJ40 FJ45 FJ50 FJ55 also not sure the technicalities but forever people refer them as FJ60 and FJ80 so technically if it is an all FJ summit, it would still be many different vehicles. I might be up for an all FJ Cruiser event be as it may.
I've seen them all there, FJ40, FJ45, FJ55, FJ60, FJ62, FJ80, 100, and 200 series all there to contribute Land Cruiser originality. Nothin' wrong with that!

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,915 Posts
Any more update on Moad B4S? I see the Summit is July 15-19 so what days do you all do the Moab trip?
We will definitely be running the weekend before plus days leading up to Summit, though some of us pull in even earlier and spend an entire week in Moab. If you arrive the 10th or 11th you’ll see the greatest density of FJs 😁

·
Registered
143 Posts
We will definitely be running the weekend before plus days leading up to Summit, though some of us pull in even earlier and spend an entire week in Moab. If you arrive the 10th or 11th you’ll see the greatest density of FJs 😁
Thanks Deb! I can leave anytime but my wife has to plan to be off from the hospital. So the planning early for her is a must. I sure hope we can make it work.....

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,915 Posts
Is this what you guys are referring too? Cause that looks amazing. I’d have to start on the beginner trails, lol. Home | FJ Summit
Yes it is! All the trails are gorgeous, and only a couple are somewhat difficult.

FJ Summit admin usually have posted an announcement here on FJ Cruiser Forums by [email protected]??

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I, for one, am getting very excited about going and playing with other FJ's. It's not even June yet.....ugh.

I just checked and as long as I don't get the ebola I can take off two weeks of work and still have some time off after all the festivities. Have to settle down and do my work.....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
What sort of hotel are you looking for, cheap or luxury? There are a ton to choose from. The cheapest motel is the Apache, which is serviceable with a nice pool but elderly furnishings and carpet... or if you are super budget the Lazy Lizard Hostel. Others on the lower end but a bit nicer than the Apache include the Kokopelli Lodge, Rustic Inn, Virginian, Silver Sage...I really like the location of the Kokopelli and the Rustic, walking distance to the heart of downtown and many restaurants.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What sort of hotel are you looking for, cheap or luxury? There are a ton to choose from. The cheapest motel is the Apache, which is serviceable with a nice pool but elderly furnishings and carpet... or if you are super budget the Lazy Lizard Hostel. Others on the lower end but a bit nicer than the Apache include the Kokopelli Lodge, Rustic Inn, Virginian, Silver Sage...I really like the location of the Kokopelli and the Rustic, walking distance to the heart of downtown and many restaurants.
Thanks, we usually stay in middle of road as far as budget. I will check some of these out. I also found a couple decent places on VRBO I might look into.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Thanks, we usually stay in middle of road as far as budget. I will check some of these out. I also found a couple decent places on VRBO I might look into.
Several of us will be staying at the Downtown Moab Hotel .

101 - 120 of 122 Posts