Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
I just bolted on some 20"s... It's not all bling bling guys. 33" A/Ts from Toyo and a Pro Comp 3" lift.. Badass as far as I'm concerned, and still FJ aggressive.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
I just bolted on some 20"s... It's not all bling bling guys. 33" A/Ts from Toyo and a Pro Comp 3" lift.. Badass as far as I'm concerned, and still FJ aggressive.

Hey your rims and tire choice look great!:cheers: I run 20"s with 35's General Couragia's M/T and it's bad arse...

Thanks for resurecting this thread from the dead! :lol:

·
Registered
742 Posts

So these pictures here show your 2WD FJ with only 3" of lift? If so that Pro Comp kit is a high lift no doubt. That's what I'm looking for. Looks like it doesn't have any front rake either which I am terrified of having after my install.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know this thread is kind of OLD, but maybe someone from this thread or anyone reading could help out with my question.

I found a 4x4 FJ for sale with 20in wheels with 33x12.50r20 tires and a 4in lift, is this a bad combo?

thank you

·
Registered
176 Posts
I know this thread is kind of OLD, but maybe someone from this thread or anyone reading could help out with my question.

I found a 4x4 FJ for sale with 20in wheels with 33x12.50r20 tires and a 4in lift, is this a bad combo?

thank you
All I'm going to say is, most vehicles look terrible with 20" wheels, and the FJ is one of them. However, if the vehicle is in your price range, and you like it, then buy it and put on a "normal" (16" or 17") set of wheels with the appropriate sized tire to fill the wheel well.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts