Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in the dealers today, saw a Brick FJ with a sign that said 25th aniverary edition, as i said it was brick with the roof colour coded, some nice 17in Black wheels, a plastic trim arond the radio, heater controles made to look like aluminium diamond plate and a $5600 over sticker price tag, Im presuming it was the dealers 25th aniversary. Prices like that he wont last another 25.

col

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Was in the dealers today, saw a Brick FJ with a sign that said 25th aniverary edition, as i said it was brick with the roof colour coded, some nice 17in Black wheels, a plastic trim arond the radio, heater controles made to look like aluminium diamond plate and a $5600 over sticker price tag, Im presuming it was the dealers 25th aniversary. Prices like that he wont last another 25.

col
I am guessing that it was the dealers 25th anniversary also. I bet that FJ looks hot as Arizona Brick SH%# House.
When I scored mine. The dealer had added a custom leather interior and wanted an extra $3,500 to the sticker. He didn't get it and I drove away in it. One year ago, last week.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Definitely the dealer's 25th. anniversary.:bandit:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea i know PICS, but i didnt expect anything to take pics of so didnt take my camera :mecry:

col

·
Premium Member
6,532 Posts
it was brick with the roof colour coded
Sorry for my unfortunate ignorance, but does the above statement mean the roof was painted the same color as the body?

DEWFPO

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes DEWFPO thats right.

col

1 - 12 of 12 Posts